Love is a maze

Today it was bright and early and the next time I would see either girl is when chose who I would call my fiancé. My limo driver drove me to this maze. One lady was on the right side of the maze and the other girl was on the left I stood in the middle. Deciding on which way I would go.
———-The night before ——-
Last night I gathered opinions from both my bros Chris and King. I also gathered my family's prospective. The it was up to me I just couldn't pick.
Tray: Airi was a strong, caring Individual and she is a very
Organized person who can cook and enjoys being around family.
Tray: Then there is Ryan who has such a strong love for me because of growing up without that much love and attention. She knows what she wants in a man. She's always going to have your back and be there for you.
————Present Day————-
Being that there was a straight path before I turned I was able to walk to the left then the right. My head was all over. I was finally able to make a clear decision. I grabbed the flowers out the wagon and went left. I was half way down the path when I turnt back around and went to the right........ I turned the corner and It revealed????

Cliffhanger Sorry y'all I had to do it!!!!
Just know the final chapter is finished
And Tray knows who is one the left and right