Reunion P.2

The next night
All the ladies walked in and took their seat.
Jay: Okay guys so Today Tray will be answering all of the questions we want know.
Mel: Yessir
Jay: Tray we both bros so I'm going to understand regardless
Mel: you know I'm all about girl power. So if it's a twisted Situation I'm taking my girls side. I'll here the situation out tho.
Jay: Alright Tray are you ready?
Tray: Yes
Mel: Okay me first so people say you didn't play the game first because you had you're eyes on Airi the whole time?
Tray: I had my eyes on all the females but she was one on top of the list and I really wanted to get to know her.
Jay: Okay is it true in a deleted scene you and Malaya went out on a one on one but y'all did things at a hotel.
Tray: honestly I treated all these females with most up right respect and dignity. Did we make out yes but anything more. No I wanted to respect all the females so that was one of my rules coming into the house. No sex.
Jay: Okay I like that respect and realness
Jay: Umm is it True that you told Ryan that you were going to pick Airi the day before??
Tray: I went the morning of before cameras started rolling and I wanted to explain her intentions. She was to beautiful to cry on camera and she did have her moment which is why I told her.
Mel: You are the real deal
Mel: Who did you're family like more?
Tray: They told me they connected with Airi and her son more but when I chose I chose off of the weeks I spent with both of them.
Mel: Do you keep in contact with any of the girls?
Tray: Actually no I've really been focusing on myself. So yeah that's all I can tell you on that.
Jay: Did you tell anyone in the house that you love them?
Tray: Yes I told Ryan I love her in the first weeks of being in the house and it's wasn't put on camera but it happened.
Mel: Okay we're going to get to the question that we all wanna know?
Tray: What is that Mel?
Mel: Did you and Airi relationship continue after the show?
Jay: No let me say this straight are you and Airi still together??

The camera zoomed in on Airi's face she just smiled and when it was on Tray he just smiled. The room was quiet waiting for someone ti reveal the truth.

Tray: It's all love I picked her, and I got close to her on and off the show. As of are relationship status right now we are.........

I had to leave y'all not knowing the other chapter is ready should I tease y'all and wait till tomorrow.