Reunion pt. 1

Hi everyone I'm Jay and I'm Mel and today we will be hosting the Reunion of Who Will Tray Choose. Stay tuned to find out if Airi and Tray are together, behind the scenes in the house, unanswered questions, the deleted scenes, and where the ladies are.
Okay y'all so hey ladies welcome back and Tray.
All the ladies and Tray said hey.
Mel: Okay let's dig right in.
Mel: First we want to talk about this fight that went down.
Jay: Yes like I wanna know I'm a man and you know we find cat fights intriguing but this wasn't it.
Jay: So with that Can Selena, Chase, and Dymond, come sit up here with us.
The ladies walked down and set in the three chairs.
Mel: Okay I just wanna ask was any charges pressed
Chase: In all fairness we talked it out after the show and we all agreed No charges will be pressed but their was a lot more security on set from here on out.
Mel: Okay
Jay: I just have to ask who threw the first punch
Dymond: Well I was washing dishes and Chase walks about like 15 or 20 feet away so I thought we were good. But then she picked up the glass and launches it. It came to close to hitting me. So I grabbed a glass and ran around the house trying to get her. It was more kicking and throwing then punching
Mel: Wow that's deep
Mel: Are you two cool now?
Chase: Yeah we're good we both apologized and it's like nothing ever happened.
Mel: Okay
Jay: So Selena what made you launch a pan at Airi? Like explain to us.
Selena: I'm not going to lie I was drunk. And at the time everything that was coming out her mouth just wasn't entertaining me and being that Chase was my best friend in the house and she came to me and said I don't like Airi. I automatically thought why not shut her up. So being that their was still dishes out. It was technically like a fry pan. And you know their big and heavy. So I launched it, but I didn't think it would actually hit her.
Mel: Chase why didn't you like Airi?
Chase: We are both dark skin and I just felt like it was competition.
Mel: Airi are you and Selena or Chase cool today.
Airi: I still had a life after the show and so being that. I didn't pursue friendships after the show. So no we're not friends but it's not any tension or like problems between us. The only one I do still talk to is Ryan.
Jay: Okay after this commercial break we will talk about the ladies spin the bottle and the challenge birthday baddie vs Valentine's sweet heart

After commercial break
Jay: May I have Bella, Malaya, Airi, Ryan, Courtney and Destiny to the front.
Mel: Airi, Courtney and Ryan what was the meaning behind y'all secrets.
Airi: Well It was getting close to the end of the game and I didn't know when I would have another alone time with him, so I wanted him to know.
Ryan: I wanted people to know why I was so concerned all the time. It's hard. I lost my sisters and life just never was the same.
Courtney: I just wanted him to know I was adventurous and ready to take on the world with him
Tray: That is one thing I truly admired about you
Jay: other three ladies what was the purpose?
Bella: Well he wasn't a close cousin and I always considered it funny telling people that best sex I ever had came from my cousin.
Malaya: Well I just wanted to show Tray that I had a wild side and I was willing to try different things.
Tray: You got your point across!
Mel: Next up is the challenge called Birthday Baddie vs Valentine sweetheart!
Jay: We would like Tray to come join Ryan, Airi, Courtney, Malaya.
Tray came and took a seat in front.
Jay: Okay so I have to get this off my chest. What was your favorite birthday and valentines present.
Tray: Wow umm this is hard but for the Valentine's Day gift Ryan with the private plane ride of the sky and the dinner. My favorite birthday present was Malaya's gift for the fully rented out strip club.
Mel: Did you get to use all their gifts.
Tray: Yes each and every single one of them just at different most definitely and I invited them along to each one.
Tray: the most embarrassing one had to be the strip club one it was a lot of fun but being that it was after the show. At this time Airi and I were spending all the time together and like I said you got to come to whatever your surprise was so Malaya had came and Airi was next to me and Malaya was next to me and then Airi was turnt and started twerking on me and Malaya's face was just shook.
Mel: Wow
Malaya: there was no hurt tho that was his girl and all of us had ended up coming but I was just like woah.
Airi: I really do apologize because I was so turnt
Tray: damn and I was actually enjoying it but we did apologize as a whole

Mel: alright this wraps up the first day of the reunion. Tomorrow night Tray will answer the fans most popular questions.
Stay Tuned!!