Chapter 23: Back To School

I woke up to my phone's sound, probably the alarm.

I am not ready yet, I told myself. The alarm stopped ringing. Since when do alarms stop by themselves. I stood up and went tothe bathroom to wash my face. My phone started to ring again. I went to turn off the alarm. When I got to my phone I saw it wasn't the alarm. Mum was calling. I picked up.

"Hey mother," I greeted starting to walk to the kitchen.

"Andrew were are you, we have been calling for like an hour," she shouted from the phone, "the school had emailed us that you skipped tour first three periods."

"Holy shit," I shouted as I looked at the clock hanging on the wall, it was 11AM, "I fell asleep, I will go to school as soon as possible." I started to walk to my room.

"No no, don't," she said before exhaling, "we called them and told them you were sick, you shoud have told us you were staying home." I threw muself on the couch that was now next to me.

"I didn't want to stay. I just couldn't sleep before three in the morning, and I didn't wake up to the alarm." I explained.

"What kept you awake?" She asked. I had to tell her the whole story, about F4, about the bas and about Justin asking me to stay in his room. We were moving very fast, it has only been a few days since Justin and I were together and we were already sleeping in the same bed. She told me to tell Justin everything and if he doesnt accept it then we should end it all. Everything she said was right, he should accept it, we were moving very fast and I was afraid of it. Not afraid of Justin, I wasn't ready for this step. And I had to tell Clay. He had to know that from me, and I had to make sure that he will understand me and wouldn't get hurt. I started to read the notifications on my phone.

Missed call from Mum.

Missed call from Justin.

Missed call from Dad.

Missed call from Daniel.

Missed call from Justin.

Message from Justin: where are you?

Missed call from Justin.

Missed Call from Dad.

Message from Dad: Andy is everything okay?

Missed call from Daniel.

Message from Daniel: Andrew, Justin is about to loose his shit answer please.

I didn't feel like talking to anyone yet. So I just put my phone on mute and then slept on the couch.

✿✿✿✿✿

"Open the fucking door," a voice shouted and woke me up. He was ringing the doorbell and knocking the door crazily. I ran to the door and opened it. It was Martin.

"Martin?" I asked.

"Yes it's Martin, surprise huh?"

"What the fuck are you doing here?" I asked.

"I just came to tell you you're going to pay for what you did two days ago.

"What're you talking about?" I asked knowing he was talking about that night.

"You just did this to my house and now my room smells so bad because of this bottle you threw inside my room," he said.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know, spraying 'F4' next to my door wouldn't make you innocent and throw it on the them," he said.

"Shut up, we both know the foursome does this to bullies, and you deserved it," I replied as I tried to close the door in his face. He held the door not letting me close it.

"Listen you little fag," he said looking at me from the small space between the door and the wall, "you will not..." His face hit the wall so hard. I opened the door to see Justin standing over him. Daniel was in the car.

"Do never talk to my boyfriend like this," he said as he started to punch his face. I grabbed Justin's arms from the back and pulled him, but he was a lot stronger than me and I fell to the floor when he shook himself trying to escape from my hands. I groaned in pain when the back of my head hit the concrete floor. Justin stopped and turned to me. He helped me stand up while Martin stood up too. His lip was cut and bleeding.

"Watch your ass when your gay boyfriend isn't around," he threatened as he started to walk away. Justin pushed himself toward him but I pulled him back. I ran to Martin, grabbed him by the shoulder, turned him and punched him on the nose. He turned his face away and blood started to run from his nose.

"Ouch," Daniel screamed as he got out of the car. He tapped on Martin's back and said, "buddy, I advise you to leave and never get in Andrew's way, he had already beaten your ass twice." Martin gave the three of us a dark look and started to run away holding his nose.

"He's such a bitch," Justin gritted between his teeth.

"Let's forget about him," I said as I hugged him.

"Why weren't you answering?" He replied with dryness in his tone.

"Let's get inside and I'll tel you everything," I told him as I grabbed his hand an pulled him inside. He looked at Daniel that got in the car and drove away.

"Where did Daniel go?" I asked as I closed the door.

"I wanted him to leave us alone," he answered as he sat in the living room.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"I should ask you," he said, still in a dry way. I sat next to him.

"I'm sorry for not replying, I wanted some time alone and I wasn't ready to go to school yet." I apologized.

"And?" He asked.

"I love you," I whispered resting my head on his shoulder.

"Gosh, I can't stay dry with you," he laughed.

"And that's a reason why I love you."

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"I thought, we were moving so fast," I said hesitatingly.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean, we have been together for only four days and I'm already going to sleep with you in the same bed," I explained. "It's not because of you, it's just I'm not ready."

"Okay baby," he said as he put his arm around me. "Shit, I'm sorry," he apologized when he realized he called me baby.

"It's okay, I got used to it," I replied. He gave me a smile before giving me a small kiss.

"You're the best gift in my life," he said.

"You too," I replied and kissed him.

A/N: I like how Justin looks out for Andrew. Not like I made him do this *face palms himself ignoring stares from his brother*. Anyway do you ship Andrew with Justin or Clay?

Vote if you liked this chapter.

I'm going to spoil my story, Clay is in NYC. Ha jokes on you, did you really think I would spoil?

Jon