Growling

Alaric rode alongside Alex, a small smile on his face as he thought about something.. or rather someone. A small growling noise was heard.

"What was that?" Alaric asked, snapping out of his thoughts. The growling stopped

"Alex, did you hear that growling?"

Alex started growling again "don't talk to me."

"Why? What did I do?" Alaric asked as they reached the store.

"Exist." Alex opened the door and walked in without holding it for Alaric

"Wh- whatever." Alaric said, opening the door for himself. Alex found a nice outfit, and a mask. He put them in the cart. Alex's face was red, although he didn't know why. He felt like Alaric was a challenge. After finding something, Alaric put it in the cart without a single word. Alex payed for it. He felt bad for being so rude, even though he had just went with his instincts.

"Hey, I'm sorry for whatever I did to make you mad." Alaric said as they left the store.

"You didn't do anything, I just- something in my gut- told me something dark was there-"

"Well, I can assure you I mean no harm."

"I see the way you look at Harper."

"And?"

His faces heats up again "I just don't trust your intentions with my friend."

"Intentions? Do you think I mean to harm her?"

"No! I think you mean to..uh...d-date her....or whatever......"

"Oh.."

"Anyways, we're here!"

"Oookay." Alaric said, hopping off of his horse and putting it in the stables.

"We need to walk to the park"

"Okay, What should we do with the clothes for now?"

"I'll be right back."he picks up the bag and dissappears into the castle. Alaric waited for him. He comes back, no more band-aids this time.

"Ok let's go."

"hold on let me take off my jacket." He took it of and tied it around his waist. "Okay now we can go."

"Mkay" Alaric said, starting to walk in the direction he thought the park was in.

"Your going the wrong way."

"Of course I am." He said, stopping his walking"

"That's towards the entrance, THAT way is the park." He points to the left. Alaric turns and walks in the correct direction. Alex follows, keeping his head down.