Boyfriend duty at big Chuck's game

Today is going to be somewhat of an eventful day. My dad's football team is in the playoffs and he asked for me and Tyler to be there to support them. I haven't been to as many games as I usually go to so I am more than happy to go. I'm very much looking forward to it. I love watching high school football, and I especially like watching my dad coach. After the game we are going to be going out with some of Tyler's friends. I haven't met them yet so I'm a little nervous. I want to make a good impression.

High school football has always been a big part of my life. My dad's been coaching since before I could remember. Since he's a single dad he would have to bring me along to the games. I grew up around it. Sometimes I would be by the bench, but that could get dangerous, so a lot of the time I would hang out with the cheerleading coach. I guess she had no problems keeping an eye on me.

Tyler had practice today and we've been hanging out around his house since he got home. It's been a very relaxing, lazy day. Perfect really. It's going to be a pretty chilly Texas evening so I made sure I brought a blanket with me to keep us warm. I pull my Richland Rebels hoodie out of my bag and put it on. Of course I have to represent.

"Got anything else in that bag?" Tyler teases as he watches me, sitting on the edge of the bed. I've been emptying out the contents onto his bed, trying to look for what I need for the game.

"I should have brought a muzzle for your mouth," I retort.

He smiles and grabs me by the hips and pulls me in between his legs. "Then how would I kiss you?" He pulls my head down to him and kisses me.

I smile. "You do make a good point. I do have something in the bag for you, though."

I reach over him to pull the bag closer to me and he rubs his hands up and down the sides of my body. "Is it you naked? Because that's all I want."

"Mmm down, boy. No it's not. You got me naked earlier anyway."

"I didn't know there's a daily limit."

"There's not. Don't worry." He smiles. I pull out another Richland Rebels hoodie and drape it over his head. "My dad wanted you to have this and wear it for the game."

He grabs it, pulls it off of his head, and looks it over. "Wow thanks, Chuck. Feels nice and soft too."

"It's very comfy and will keep you nice and warm during the game."

"You look extremely adorable in yours and it's really great that you support your dad like this."

"I've been going to his games my whole life. I love it. I know he loves that I am still interested too." He lets go of me and I sit next to him. "We should get going so we don't hit traffic."

"One sec." He puts his hoodie on and takes his phone out. "Let's selfie." I lean into him and rest my head against his, we both smile, and he takes the selfie. "Shit, I should Snapchat this. One more time." He opens Snapchat and we take a very similar selfie. "Twinning or twinsies?"

"Hmmm. Twinsies. Although I do like twinning too."

"You're no help," he says as he nudges me.

"Twinsies, like your commercial."

He shakes his head. "I hate that you saw that thing."

"Why? You're so cute! Twinsies!"

"It's not cute." He types something in and sends the snap off. "But I used twinsies anyway since you're so amused."

"Adorable. Twinsies!" I love bringing it up because it annoys him so much. He hates that they made him say twinsies, especially in that tone, but no matter how much he begged them they wouldn't change it to anything else. I think it's adorable and so Tyler. He thinks he's a tough bad boy but he really isn't.