You're Glowing

Sleeping in with Tyler is the best. When he has nothing to do he could stay in bed all day. It's not that he has nothing to do today, but his morning is free at least. No alarm needed. Grace is pretty easy going that she's ok with waiting for us to make a move before asking to go out. Messy bed head morning cuddles are exactly what I needed today.

It seems to get harder and harder to drag myself out of bed lately and the fatigue lasts throughout the day. It's not debilitating but I definitely feel off and not my best. Resting my head on Tyler's chest and listening to his heartbeat is helping calm me. He rubs my back and plays with my hair as we watch what's on TV.

"I can tell the Favor driver to bring breakfast to us in here. I'll tip extra," Tyler suggests. I think only half of him is joking.

"No. That's ok. I'll make us breakfast."

"I already ordered. Relax. I'll get it when they get here."

"I can function."

"I know but staying in bed is way better than cooking breakfast. Tomorrow we will."

I'd usually protest but I am too comfortable to argue. "Alright."

He kisses my temple. "You can eat it here if you'd like."

"No, no, no. I'm not gonna be that lazy."

"The couch then."

"Yes, that sounds perfect."

He sits up. "C'mon, Gracie, I'll let you out. Mommy's a lazy bum today."

"I am not! Just tired!"

He giggles and pulls me up. "We gotta get some coffee in you."

"Mmmm. Yes, please."

We both walk to the patio door to let Grace out. Letting the fresh air hit my face does wake me up a little bit. I have to enjoy it while the humidity is still bearable. I'm sure once I eat breakfast I'll feel better. Yesterday was such a roller coaster of emotions so that probably took its toll. Tyler runs around the yard with her for a little but while I get the coffee started. Grace loves having him around. I chuckle as she tries to jump up on him while he jogs backwards facing her.

I get Grace's food ready for her and hand Tyler his coffee when they get back inside. Tyler insists I go sit on the couch and wait for breakfast because I apparently look like a zombie. And they say romance is dead.

Instead of my usual quick shower I take a nice, long bath using one of the bath bombs Tyler got me for Valentine's Day. Yes, I still have some. I know I'm supposed to be waking up and not feeling more relaxed but I come out of it feeling significantly better. I am not feeling like I'm dragging as much as I have been all morning.

"You don't have to come if you're not feeling up to it. It's not gonna be that exciting," Tyler says as he walks into the room while I finish getting dressed. He sits on the bed, leaning back on his palms, and watches me.

"I want to go. I'll be fine. You know I love watching you with kids. And besides, it'll be easier to meet the realtor right from there."

"Ok."

I walk over to him and kiss him. "Thank you, though."

He smiles. "Just wear that."

I look down at myself. I'm only wearing leggings. I haven't decided what shirt I'm going to wear yet. "Sure, that'll go over real well."

"I'd enjoy it." He grabs me by the hips, pulls me close, and rests his head against my stomach. "Or we can stay here like this."

I run my fingers through his hair a few times. "Nope. You have work to do."