The Agreement 49

Aaron

Kanina pa ako nakatingin sa kanya at hindi man lang siya nagsasalita.

"Mr. Den im asking you? " he didn't answer and just looking down like his scared the hell out of me.

"President i just follow madam orders" napatango ako, ano nang kinakatakot nito sakin?  I m just asking him kung saan nagpupunta yang amo niya and he started bubbling things kaya wala akong maintindihan sa kanya.

"so why are you following me? Like the hell you've been following me for almost 24 hours kulang nalang sa pagtulog ko din susundan mo ako" napangiti siya habang nakatingin sakin.

"eh sir dapat naman talaga po ba? Im your secretary so its my work to followed you everywhere you go?" natahimik naman ako sa sinabi niya. He has a point but theres something i need to know.

Having this thoughts that might Mr. Lee Won Ryu and Amelia are my parents and Amanda is my sisters then this prayers was been blessed all along,  sa tagal kong pinangarap na sana makita ko na sila and now here i am, i am in the position to judge everything. 

I won't lose hope,  i waited for how many years since i was a kid and now finally! God give me  sign.

"okay" sagot ko nalang sa kanya.

Nellisa

They said pang kontrabida ang pangalan ko like those fairytales has but it isn't my fault anyway. Since that woman came to mess up my life that damn woman Theresa. I know she's dead already but that doesn't mean I already forgiven her.  For years I been living hell because of Amanda,

Everytime I look at her face I always see her damn father who cheated on me. 

Won Ryu Lee is my ex he was a friend of my husband Daniel.  They are best friends that's the fact and all along before I have this feelings for wonryu but he had Amelia already, that rotten white bit*h who stole my prince. 

It's was very complicated as Amelia had feelings for Daniel and that time Daniel is my mentor in my dance lesson,  cause Daniel is world wellknow of a dancer before and he was my mentor and we didn't have that kind of falling in love mentor to student before. 

We're just friends

As I wanted to seduce Wonryu away from Amelia ay Hindi ko yun nagawa,  cause of course magsyota Sila and I have respect my parents raised me to have a good etiquette.

I just waited for them to break up even thou always backstabbing Amelia to wonryu like telling him

"won your girlfriend do you trust her? " he smile at me looking at Amelia whose happily talking to my mentor Daniel and I could say she's flirting him. Like more on seducing my mentor.

"of course I trusted her if I don't trust her it means I don't love her but I do trust her as much as I love her"

Talking wonryu like that breaks me so I didn't do anything until they get married.

I was invited but I didn't come along.

And as time flies I just noticed that Daniel is handsome and have this kind of cute side and thats the start of our love story until we get married as he try to be one of those politics, he was been a good governor and we had our baby that time too and it's Brysen.

Everything changed since my boy came.  Ever since I carry him, ever since we made him with love,  we were so happy having him in our life. And I know all along about Daniel having this charity in Canada in Orphanage and because of it doon nag simula and malas ng buhay namin.

3 years old Brysen lost and it's because of that damn woman named Theresa. 

At first i know who she really was.

She was wonryu sister and her sister Tanya is my friend. But tanya is adopted as I know,  she was in that orphanage too.

When Brysen was gone and I thought all along he was dead but that Theresa hide him away from us is just because she's jealous of us.  She had feelings on Daniel and Daniel didn't know that. Only me since I confronted her. 

When I know about it dahil nakulong siya cause she admitted it dahil na rin nakita siya sa CCTV but she didn't say about Brysen is okay and not dead,  Brysen was raised in orphanage all his life.

For revenge I took her niece and nephew.

At first i took the boy and put it on London Orphanage and that boy is Aaron and Amanda.

I was about to kill Amanda dahil sa galit ko dahil na rin sa kumukha niya ang nanay niya but then Daniel heard Amanda cry and since Daniel always longing for a baby girl, he choose to adopt Amanda without knowing its background dahil sinabi ko ring nakita ko lang siya.

Everytime I saw her face kumukulo ang dugo ko. I give her a hell when she's a little Hindi ko pinaramdam said Kanya na Mahal ko siya.  While killing her softly Daniel saw it and it breaks our relationship as husband and wife.  He filed an annulment but i didn't sign it,  he give all his life and love to Amanda bringing that sh*t kid everywhere he go.

Until we found out he had cancer and it's already stage 4 and all his assets are left only to Amanda.  I didn't even have a share.. So to have some of it.

Kahit ayaw ko I try to loved Amanda  but I can't so I just have this fake attitude as a mother when we're together.

And now everything is a plan.

I ruined they're life as they ruined mine.

I won't give them a happy family.

I'll do everything to stop it.

I have a power to control it and stop them.

Ngayung pang nakita ko na ang Anak ko but that damn woman.

Took him again in me kaya ngayun ako nanaman ang may kukunin.

I'll get him and my grandson,

To be continued.....

TheMirrorPrincess