2 (Cheesy names and catchphrases)

"Mech-X4?" Cap asked.
"What's that supposed to stand for?" Tony blurted out.
"Mech is short for mechanical, meaning the robot, and 4 for the four team members." Harris explained.
Nat spoke up. "Isn't there five of you?"
"Well yes but Veracity joined a few months ago when Harris got really hurt." Spyder said.
"Wait you guys get hurt doing this. You're just a bunch of kids!" Cap said annoyed.

The crew looked at one another.
"Uhh yea...." Ryan said rubbing the back of his neck.
"When I said that I feel what the robot feels, I meant that if it gets punched, I get punched." He added.
"Or if the robots arm gets ripped off, then it's like Ryan's arm got ripped off!" Spyder added a little too enthusiastically.
"Wait so you are saying that young son of Walker has had his arm ripped off?" Thor boomed.
"Well not literally but it feels like it Yes. And he also can't use his arm until Mark fixes the robots arm." Harris explained.
"How hurt have you been before kid?" Steve questioned cautiously. He didn't know why but he had suddenly gotten a fond appreciation for this kid.
"Well.... we went to the arctic to face off with our evil principal... and she made this monster thing that attacked the robot. It broke inside and when we went to evacuate I sent the team out and stayed back." Ryan was cut off by Mark.
"Which was an incredibly STUPID idea!"
"Yea... and then I managed to escape him, but he ripped the robot in half while I was still inside so it was like he ripped my whole body in half. I went a little crazy so they had to reboot my brain..." Ryan said with an awkward chuckle.
"Damn kid..." Tony sighed.
"And you thought I was bad Mr Stark, at least I didn't get myself ripped in half!" Peter exclaimed.

They all chuckled.
"Hey Ryan, why don't we give the team some space. I wanna talk with you." Cap asked.
Ryan nodded.
"Wanna come with me V?" Nat asked.
V smiled and nodded.
"Wanna see my weapons panel Spidey?" Spyder asked.
"Oh yea!" Peter jumped.
"Why don't you show me the shields smart guy." Tony asked Harris.
"Sure thing!" He replied.
"And the older son of Walker shall join me with battle techniques!" Thor exclaimed.
Mark chuckled and walked out with the god.  

"Wait so do you guys have a catchphrase cause ours is really cool." Tony bragged.
"It's Avengers Assemble!" Peter added.
"Yea well ours is better." Spyder smirked.
"Ours is Mech Execute!" Ryan said making the motion.
"Did you copy T'Challa or something?" Tony laughed.
"Yes king of cats does action very similar to that of younger son of Walker!" Thor boomed once more.
They all just chuckled at Thor's loudness.

They all went their separate ways to discuss their lives as heroes and everything they loved and hated about it.

Okay this was a short chapter to transition into the individual pairs of avenger and mechx4 person. I can't wait to write the upcoming chapters and get your feedback! Thanks for reading and leave any questions or concerns in the comments!
~K