7 (Ryan and Steve)

Ryan and Steve had gone on top of the robots head outside. This was where Ryan came to think and he thought it fit well if the captain wanted privacy whilst talking with him. They were sitting down staring at the horizon around them when cap spoke up.

"So Ryan, you're the leader of this team?" He asked.
"Yea, we don't really have official titles but they all come to me for orders since I'm the one with power I guess." Ryan shrugged.

Cap nodded and a comfortable silence fell over the two before Ryan spoke up.
"Hey, Captain, do you think I could tell you something?" Ryan asked.
"Of course. And please, call me Steve." Cap smiled.

"Okay, well, Steve, you've been the leader of The Avengers for quite some time now, how can you manage all of it? I mean I've only been doing all this for less than I year, and so many times I feel myself being overwhelmed by what's going on, and when I'm scared I can never show it because I'm the person they all look to to have the plan, or a solution, and I don't want to let them down because if I do they might get hurt!" Ryan said.

Cap took a minute and thought before he answered.
"Well Ryan, being the leader of a team is no easy task, especially when you care for them all and don't want anything to happen to them. I know that sometimes you can be put in scary situations where you feel the need to hide your fear to keep your team hopeful, and yes that is a thing that leaders have to do, but outside of missions, don't feel afraid to talk to your crew and let them know how you really feel, because if they appreciate all you do for them, then they should have no problem comforting you a little.  It's normal to feel like this Ryan, I feel it all the time." Cap smiled.

"Wait really? The Captain America gets scared?!" Ryan chuckled a bit.

"Haha very funny and yes I do, and you better believe I'm not ashamed of it either. I've seen some pretty frightening things in my lifetime." Cap laughed.

"Thank you Steve, for the pep talk and all." Ryan smiled.

"Hey no problem kid. Anything for a fellow captain." Steve said with a wink.

Ryan was in awe. The Captain America, supersolidier and war hero classified Ryan as a captain, like him!? He wanted to fangirl so hard, but chose not to... yet...

"So about that Seth guy, has he hurt you?" Cap asked protectively. His tone had changed since he wanted to make sure Ryan was in no harm.

"Well..." Ryan shifted uncomfortably.

"What did he do." Steve sighed.

"I mean he may have tortured me a bit while I was in his mind, the time when he turned my mom evil and got her to hurt me and my brother, the time when he put himself in a monster and that monster proceeded to stab me in the brain with a claw, which really hurt by the way, and I guess all the other times he's sent monsters my way that make me end up in the med bay after almost every fight..." Ryan said quietly.

"That son of a-" Steve started.

"Language!" Ryan interjected.

"Hey that's my line." Steve chuckled, "but I can't believe that you've had to go through all of that Ryan... this Seth guy is sick." Cap said sadly.

"Hey c'mon Steve, just think I'd never get this cool robot without it!" Ryan laughed. 

They both laughed for a bit. When Ryan spoke up.
"Well we should head back now." He said.
"You're right, lets go." Cap said.

They both climbed down and met the team inside the robot when alarms started to blare loudly and sent everyone into a panic...

Phew done another! I really hope you guys liked this chapter cause the action is happening next!!! Thx for reading and see ya next time!
~Taco