Teen/General Fiction after round one

There are currently quite a few ties between books. If you have the same score as another book and theirs is listed above yours, that's just because I put it in alphabetical order. The rest of the order is the current placements! If you have any questions please comment them in the chapter "Questions". All full reviews are in the Judges review book!

Judges for round two: LittleOwlOfAthena

1. The Depressed Princess by Bookwriter2121

Total: 50/50

Review: OMG! I love the description . I can feel the emotion of the character. So many quotes that lingers in my mind and yeah you're right everyone really has a story and thumbs up for you because you really caught my attention in the very beginning .. the title and everything... keep it up!

2. Fiery Sugar vs. Savage Spice by KozmicKookieDxD

Total: 49/50

Review: The story is cute, amazed of your plot and how you write your character description. Well, your cover is nice too... it's just that your cover is not enough to caught my attention.

3. The Player's A Prince by Awesomegal3015

Total: 48/50

Review: Wow! Really fits in the teen fiction stories, no wonder you've been awarded many times. The story is beautiful. I just want to say that please do update your story. Lol.

3. The (un)Popular by annadesourdy

Total: 48/50

Review: The survey seemed a bit long, maybe there's a way to shorten it? I quite enjoyed this story though, it seems realistic in the sense that the main character has a group of friends that doesn't belong to a certain group (Sounds like me and my friends in high school). I liked that you didn't make her into the loser loner type.

5. How to be a Spy by ntlpurpolia

Total: 47/50

Review: Attractive beginning .. nice! I like the detailed description. You just need to focus on your cover because it seemed to be plain since your title is kinda awesome.

6. Beneath it All by Katesummers2

Total: 46/50

Three sentence review: Personally, your book plot was moving on slowly. But to compensate for this you had excellent character development. Your grammar was great, very few mistakes, maybe have a quick look over and try and fix those few grammar mistakes?

6. Cracked by Him by ScarlettBlackDaisy

Total: 46/50

Three sentence review: The plot was clear the whole way through. The writing was phenomenal as were the characters. Only thing is the first chapter was a bit hard to get into for me, because it felt like I was just thrown into the middle of a scene.

6. Good Grief by notliketheflower

Total: 46/50

Review: You need to be following the two hosts as well, you lose points for this. This story is so beautifully written, and it is so heart-wrenching. I really feel for Walter and it is so sad to see him being consumed with the 'Bad Thoughts.' I loved Dee and Zach. Please keep writing more stories, I'm very impressed with how you write.

6. When the Autumn Comes by sakuryox

Total: 46/50

Review: Oh! I love the question or quote in every chapter . just focus more on you character development so the other readers can relate your story.

10. Masked Girls by MaskedSt

Total: 45/50

Three sentence review: Your story is original, and written very well. I really enjoy the way you write, it's very vivid and not repetitive. I think you have a real talent for writing.

10. Remember Me by darkchocolatepanda

Total: 45/50

Three sentence review: I really love this plot. Although the way you write it makes it a little awkward to read, as you do short, choppy sentences, maybe try making them a bit longer. Also, the plot is going a little slowly.

10. The Good girl has Secrets by Savage_satan

Total: 45/50

Review: just focus on your character development so everyone can relate and also the description because it's a bit short.

13. Her Purpose by s-pr-ing

Total: 43/50

Review: I'm not sure how the cover relates to the story but it's nice nonetheless. I love the little sister, she's so pure and innocent in such a hard situation. Overall, I think the plot is great and hope you continue to write it. I honestly almost cried because of how sad it is and how Brooke is trying to make everything better for herself and her family. The story is short though so far, so I can't judge too high for your character development.

13. Not A Lovestory by naughty_rinky

Total: 43/50

Three sentence review: I love the words you use, it's very refreshing, very vivid. Nice balance between dialogue and action. Overall, fairly good book.

15. Forgetting Her Past by Awesomegal3015

Total: 42/50

Three sentence review: This book is really is really good. I would say you would maybe have to speed up the plot a little. The speed of how you develop your characters is also super good, not to slow, but not to quick!