Family

Family

To describe the meaning of the word family is not as easy as someone might think. If you think of your family, the first few words that come to your mind are love, support, trust, acceptance and respect. But it takes a lot more to know what it really means. You won’t know how much this certain group of member’s means to you until you know how to live without them.  They mean so much more to you after you had to make the experience to complete a task or something similar without their helping hand, without their support, without their advices. You won’t be able to know how much they did for you and your past, without them being in the front scene. Even if they just were in the background, but you’ll recognise what they did, when you don’t have them around. You’ve never thanked them for what they’ve done, but after a while you’ll see how they change your life, you’ll be grateful for every second you know they’re somewhere in the background, changing you and your future. I would never be able to thank them enough for the support they gave me every time I had to stand up again from a mistake that made me fall to the ground. Every time they gave me their hand to help me get on my feet after I wasn’t strong enough to stand the pressure anymore. I never knew how much I needed them before I was all alone and at the end of my strength.

With this little text I want you to realise how much they do for you even when they’re just in the background, and how thankful you should be to have a family that stand behind you. Some people don’t have a family. But I would never give mine away for granted! Never! I love you all so much and I’m indescribable grateful to have every single one of you!