Sometimes you know what you had after you've lost it!

Sometimes you know what you had after you’ve lost it!

It feels like dying inside! What am I talking about? Losing someone! Losing someone is like dying inside your body. Someone you never imagined to lose isn’t by your side anymore, you feel like you could burst inside yourself. You want to rip your hair of your head, you want to scream until you’ve got no voice left. Losing someone is always hard, but sometimes you’ve got to face the fact that they aren’t missing you as much as you miss them. They were an important part of your life and now they’re just gone as there was nothing. But the worst part is forgetting them as they forgot you. They forgot you in matter of minutes or hours while you can’t get your mind of them for weeks or even months. While you had no clue that they want to leave your life they were already saying goodbye to you in their mind and heart. They’ve knew it, but on the other side you haven’t even thought about it. Their decision is made and you can’t change it anymore. You’re sitting at home, asking yourself what you’ve than wrong, giving yourself the blame for it, while everything was their fault, they don’t want you as part of their life because they’re too lazy to fight for you anymore, they don’t want to deal with your shit anymore, they’re exhausted of your problem, of the way you handle your problem, the way you make mistakes over and over again. But you sit at home thinking about it 24/7 without knowing they’re not worth it. They’re not worth to sit at home and cry your eyes out or quit sleeping at night because you can’t think of someone else anymore. We don’t think about everything else while life is continuing its own story. And after a while you begin to recognise that the night you’ve spent thinking were for nothing because after a while your head is going to say you that none of that was your fault, your heart is about the see all the facts that it didn’t wanted to see all the facts that it was pushing aside, because you would have seen that this one person never was as good for you as you thought. All the things this person has ever done to you never seemed to be wrong, but now after you thought about it for days or weeks you see all the little things that never where ok to be done by this one person. And after you’ve seen the truth you actually able to forget, but let’s face the cliché, after you finally forgot them, they’re coming back to ask for another, and all you can do is make the right decision.