Why do we try? Why do we hope? Why do we forgive?

Why do we trust? Why do we try? Why do we forgive? Why do we hope? Well, I think everyone thinks if you really believe in something it’s going to happen, but what if it’s not going to? We’re all asking ourselves questions that we can’t answer. But what if we try to? Some questions are as easy to answer as nothing else I mean we answer them to someone else all the time. But why can’t we answer them ourselves? I don’t know, but I think we would be able to, if we really want it. But that’s something else. Why do we trust people and believe them every word they say even though we all know they’re going to break what they’ve said. Why do we believe someone if they say they’re going to stay with us, just to learn that if they found someone that’s more interesting they’re going to forget about us? Why do we believe someone if they say they love us? Do they really mean it? I’m starting to believe that they just say it therefore we are going to stay by their sides until they’ve found someone better. I don’t really think anyone really means it, I mean yes of course our family really means it, but do friends really mean it as they’re saying it? No I don’t think so. Someone always says: “Everyone is replaceable!” and I have to say that every word she’s saying is true. Everyone is replaceable! But why do we carry on trying to fight for what we want although we know how it’s going to end up. No one really cares for you until they know what they’ve lost, but it’s going to be too late when they recognised that. But we still do our best to give them the feeling they’re the only one for us on earth. But if I’m honestly, they aren’t worth it. I mean after we gave them everything they throw us away like a used tissue. As we never meant anything to them, as if we haven’t spent our whole time to take care of them, while they were sick or when they were sad. As if we haven’t known each other in this kind of way. I need to say that I can’t understand something like this. I mean you could at least be grateful and say a simple thank you for what we’ve done for them. But a honest thank you, one they really mean, and one that comes from heart. But as soon as they’ve found someone else it doesn’t matters anymore. What we’ve done, was never recognised. All we’ve done never touched their heart. It never meant anything to them they just used us as if we were a human being with no emotions. As if we’ve felt nothing at all. But we do have feelings at least we are only human being. All the things we do are done because we love this certain person. We would give them everything that we can and even more. We would give them the stars that are above us. Even though we can’t! But all this is just a sign that some of us give away too much trust and still believe that they really mean what they say. But even when they’re gone we wish them to come back.