Pleads

Lance was forced to leave. He walked home sadly and plopped on his bed. He couldn't help but feel this was his fault.

Somehow...

He closed his eyes, letting tears he didn't know had formed fall freely. He cried himself to sleep that night. He went every day after school. No one knew except his parents. He couldn't hide a secret like that from his mother. A secret...

No. Hetold himself when he woke up, he would tell Keith. He would tell everyone...

That he had a crush....
That it was a boy...
That this boy had a stupid mullet...
That he was so cute when he laughed...
That everything about him was so perfect...
That his crush was Keith Kogane.

He walked to the hospital, loosing hope as the second month came to a close. He walked to the room after retrieving his visitors pass. He walked into the room and sat in his chair beside his bed.

"...Hey Mullet... "

No response. Of course.

"Come on...You gotta get up..."

Lance pleaded with the unconscious body of the boy he grew to...

To love...

Lance began to let tears stream freely. He loved him. The boy right next to him in a hospital bed...he should have said something. He should have told him sooner. He should have knocked instead of standing outside the door, peaking in to the window because he was too scared to stop bye and say 'hello'.
He should have pulled him closer to him when he saw what he had done to his beautiful, pale wrists.
Hes hould have...
After almost an hour of crying, he whipped his eyes and tried to pull himself together.

"Please...Keith...please wake up..."

As a small petal drifted to the ground, The boy laying in the hospital bed groans a bit, alerting Lance. He looks up at the pale boy, eyes full of hope. Keith's eyes fluttered open. He glances over to Lance as the Cuban boy's eyes fill with tears.

"...Where am I...?"

~Hi!

I was tempted to make this a really sad ending but I didn't. The end is coming really soo though! Either next chapter or the one after! Either way only one or two chapters left so the question is,

What should I write next?