Chapter 9.

AMANDAS POV.

I sat there, everyone was laughing with what Christine had just said. I couldn't believe how lucky I had gotten... being able to call these people my friends. I still couldn't actually comprehend it and it had been quite a while since we had filmed and released Mamma Mia. 

Just being able to call Meryl Streep THE Meryl Streep, my close friend, and being able to have her as a should to cry on when I needed it. it was just madness. Also, along with Julie, Christine, Stellan, Colin and all of the other cast members, all of the Hollywood heavyweights... this is the thing others could only dream of! 

'Penny for your thoughts?' I was pulled out of my thoughts by Julie, I guess she saw me just staring around and figured I was day dreaming or thinking about something. I sighed and smiled 'Are you okay?' She asked in that distinctive accent that everyone seemed to recognise. 'Yeah, I'm fine, thanks. Just thinking how lucky I am to be here right now, and to have been able to experience the experiences I have done!' 

JULIES POV. 

I sat there listening to Amanda, and how grateful she was to be doing what she was doing for a job, and being able to meet and work with the people who she has worked with. I felt myself start to smile, I loved listening to her, and what she had to say. 

'Ohh Julie!' Meryl bellowed from across the room. She was slightly on the tipsy side.. I could tell. 'Come and.. Come and sing Chiquitita with me?' 'and me!' Christine yelled from behind her. 'Alright, Alright!' I turned to Amanda 'Do you mind if I go?' I laughed 'Only reason I ask is because we were having a lovely chat and then Meryl rudely interrupted'

'No, No, it's fine, you go' She smiled at me... 'I love seeing you three sing' She got comfy and I got up and walked over to Meryl and Christine. 

A couple of hours later, when we were all karaoke'd out we decided to go back up to our room. Which was easier said than done with a very drunk Meryl. I grabbed one arm and Christine grabbed the other and we guided Meryl back up to the room. 'I love you lotso Julie Baranski' She slurred, then, burst out laughing, hysterically. 'I mean... I mean, Walters!' She was laughing so much that tears were streaming from her eyes. 

'I love you too, Meryl. Now, come on. Let's get back to the room and get you into bed' I carried on walking with her again when the lift doors opened. 'Oooh! Should I be getting... undressed?' She cheekily raised her eyebrows and laughed again. 'No, Meryl..' I laughed too. 'No, the only undressing you need to be doing, is to be getting into your pyjamas...' I said, smiling. 

'Aw! you're no fun!' She said still slurring, but, it was a slur I loved to hear. The one where I knew she had throughly enjoyed herself. 'I am! But, you! Miss Streep, need to get into bed and sober up' 

She sighed 'Alright, fine' We got to the hotel room, opened the door and walked in. Suddenly, Meryl got out of our arms and ran to the bathroom to throw up.. 

After a while, we hadn't heard anything from Meryl.. not even a little noise. I sent Christine in to see if she was okay. 

She walked over to the bathroom... 'Oh God! Meryl!! NO!!'