Chapter Fifteen.

Chapter Fifteen;

(This chapter is not edited and I'm writing it on my iPad so please ignore spelling or grammar mistakes I will edit the whole book when it's completed)

Zoe's p.o.v;

(The day of the school dance)

So concentrated on my laptop watching Netflix and eating some marshmallows that when my phone rings it makes me jump a little. I pause the show I'm watching on Netflix and answer the phone.

"Hello?" I answer

"Hey Zoe"I hear James voice sound through the phone, and I'm a bit surprised that it's him probably because I didn't check the caller id before answering the phone.

"Hey what's up?"

"I was just making sure that Molly is still taking you to the dance tonight?" He asks

"Yeah she's still brining me"

"That's okay, I'll see you there then"

"Okay bye" I say that then hang up.

I check the time and it's already 6pm, so all day I have literally lay in bed watching Netflix and eating,but the more I eat the more hungrier that this baby gets, it always seems to be wanting food.

When I get myself out of bed I head straight to the bathroom to brush my teeth and clean my face, in had already got a shower the night before and out curlers in the end of my hair.

I get my makeup bag out and start to put some make up on, I put light foundation on and a bit of concealer under my eyes, I didn't really need much coverage because my skin is clear, I put some blush and a little bronzer. I wanted to have a bold lip so I just done a small flicked eyeliner and added some mascara, and to finish everything off I added some red lipstick.

I had went shopping with Molly a couple of days ago for our dresses and I decided to stay plain and I just got a short black skin tight dress, which I know is weird for a pregnant girl but my stomach wasn't that big, which I am still very grateful for.

"Oh my gosh Zoe you look great" she squeals as I get into the back of the car.

"Oh and this is Robbie, he's my boyfriend I've been telling you about" she introduces me to the
Black haired boy sitting in the front seat beside her.

"Nice to meet you Robbie" I smile

"So james is meeting you there right?" Molly asks.

"Yeah he had stuff to do before he came so I said I'd catch a lift with you" I reply

"Okay"

Once we get to the school is looks so different with all the decorations and all the people dressed up.

"Okay let's go in" Molly says clapping her hands, she's always so excited about parties and getting dressed up for everything, I probably wouldn't even be here if it wasn't for James.

"I'm going to wait out here for james, you guys go on in I'm sure he'll be here soon" I say to her and she hugs me and tells me to me to have a good time.

When they go off into the school I stay outside, I'm thankful that it's warm because I didn't even have a jacket to wear.

Usually when I do come out which isn't very often I would have a few drinks but because I'm pregnant I can't and it's kind of weird being sober and seeing all these drunk teenagers walk around me.

I check my phone and it's already 9pm, I've been standing outside for an hour and james still hasn't shown up, so I call him but it just goes straight to voice mail so I decide to leave him a message.