Chapter Sixteen.

Chapter Sixteen.

(this is not edited so please ignore all the spelling and grammar mistakes, i will edit the whole book once I have finished it)

Zoe's p.o.v;

I'm woken by a pain in my head realising that I have rolled over and hit my head off the bed side cabinet, and when I have properly woken up I remember that I'm in my new apartment.

Don't get me wrong this place is beautiful and obviously i liked it or i wouldn't have signed the papers and agreed to live here, but I'm and organised person, I like to be prepared for things i hate surprises and it had made me really annoyed that we just moved in all of a sudden i would of rathered to take my time getting the place ready before moving in, but I guess i didn't get that choice this time.

The sun was shining into the room and it was really warm, I'm so glad that i wore shorts to bed last night.

I get up taking my phone of charge and head out into the living room and i see James sitting on the sofa but I just walk straight past  him, I cant be bothered to have a conversation about last night this early.

"and good morning to you too" I hear him say behind me, and i can hear him follow me into the kitchen but I just continue what i was doing and go find something for breakfast.

I check the cupboard and there's not alot in there but there's a packet of pancakes so I pop it into the toaster and lean on the counter and unlock my phone.

"ignoring me?" he asks from behind me.

"I'm not ignoring you James" i reply and my toaster pops up and i lift my pancakes out setting them onto a plate.

"well your not making much effort to talk to me" he says.

"and you didn't make much effort to turn up last night so i guess were even" i glance at him and back down to my phone.

"Zoe.." he begins.

"James i'm really not in the mood, its early and I have a scan today" i sigh loudly.

"you have a scan?" 

"no i was just lying, yes i have a scan" i say sarcastically.

"well I'm coming" he says and walks off into the bedroom.

"suit yourself" i mutter under my breath.

Once I finish eating i set my place back into the sink and go into the bed room where James is getting changed, i walk over to the giant wardrobe and slide it open and pick out something to wear, I have to say he has done a good job of hanging all my clothes up and putting my shoes on the shoe racks.

I pick out  a pair of acid wash jeans and a floral crop top and my black leather jacket and pick up my nike roshe runs shes and put them on.

"are you driving?" i ask him and he nod's.

I am still pretty annoyed that he couldn't of came and told me instead of making me stay there the whole time waiting for him to turn up, I have a right to be mad.

It probably wouldn't have been so bad if I wasn't pregnant and i could of had a few drinks but obviously I can't drink.

"Are you almost ready Zoe?"  James asks just as i finish applying my mascara.

"yeah I'm coming now" i shout

We get into his car with my folder of all the information about previous scans which is helpful so i don't have to explain everything every time i have a new nurse.