Chapter Nineteen.

Chapter Nineteen.

(this chapter is not edited so ignore all the spelling and grammar mistakes)

I'M FINALLY DOING JAMES P.O.V.

James p.o.v;

*at the hospital*

"Okay you are going to need to keep taking deep breaths and when you feel a contraction coming on just take this tube and breath in and out the gas will clam you down, but deep breaths are very important, you and not fully dilated yet so the baby is not ready to come out, but you will be fully dilated soon so just keep doing what your doing and it wont be long until you can hold you little baby in your hands" the nurse explains to zoe, the sound of the baby's heartbeat coming from the machine is beating in my head.

I am so nervous, and i am doing my best to stay calm, so that I can keep zoe calm, i hate seeing her like this, the amount of pain she is in and there's nothing i can do.

This whole time i felt like it was going to be forever until it happened but its here, its going to happen and i am so bloody nervous.

I'm going to be a dad, I'm going to actually have a child, my whole world is going to revolve around this one little human.

I'm excited but so nervous at the same time, its so unbelievable that one night, one party has lead to this, but if you ask me would i change anything i would say no because i cant imagine myself without Zoe.

Living with Zoe is amazing, i mean waking up beside the most beautiful girl in the world what more could i ask for. This whole experience has been mind blowing, never would I have imagined my life being like this.

Another thing i am so glad about is that i finished college, so now this year i will be able to look after the baby while Zoe goes back to college.

"James im so scared" Zoe says bringing me out of my daze, she looks so exhausted.

"i know baby, but its going to be okay your doing so well" i reply kissing her on the forehead.

She is squeezing my hand so tight, i always imagined that the whole labour thing would be awkward, but its not, its such a weird feeling,its like being on a roller coaster, the butterflies in my stomach are just continuous.

I hear the nurse come back in, there has been about twenty different nurses come in and out checking on us and examining zoe, and its just a waiting game.

"okay zoe you are fully dilated and you are ready to start pushing okay?" the nurse says and zoe just nods in reply she is taking deep breaths of the gas and air that the nurse gave her that is helping her stay calm.

A few more nurses come in and help her get started into the process, i just ignore whats happening about the room and focus on keeping zoe calm.

I hold her hand the whole way through it, helping her stay calm, i honestly couldn't imagine being in her situation right now, i know she is a strong girl and she has got it all under control.

The moment everything just goes silent and a small cry fills the room, everyone is just so quite as the nurse carry's the small body and wraps it in a towel carrying it to a small table in the corner of the room.

I smile at zoe and she looks so tired.

After a few minutes of the nurses doing what they have to do they wrap the small baby back up and bring it over to zoe.

"You have had a beautiful baby girl" she smiles handing it to zoe.

"oh my gosh i cant believe shes actually here" she says tears streaming down her face.

"you done so well babe" i smile at zoe.

"what should we call her?" she asks me.

"well what names do you like?" i ask her.

"well i like a few, i like amy,abby and lottie" she replies.

"Abby is cute" i say.

"Okay abby it is then" she smiles and hands her to me to hold her.

-authors notes.

so i wrote this chapter like literally just after the last chapter but i didn't post it the same day but i dedicate this chapter to the girl who commented the name abby, so this was the last chapter but check out the next chapter for more details on what happening now.

Comment what your favourite part of this book was and i thank you all so so so much for your support! i love you all, you gave me the motivation to write this book and you all mean alot to me!

twitter- @RauhlsEspinosa