Chapter 10

Hey what's up people I'm finally starting to write again on a more regular basis and am gearing up to write another story after the next few chapters

Oh and i have to shout out to akanksha07 for messageing me about it she gave me a enough courage to get me writing the start of it you should check out her stuff it's real good. anyway I'm rambling so here is......

Chapter 10

GET UP!!!!!!!! my eyes opened slowly well my left eye did the right was in way to much pain GET UP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! it was my wolf side and it was mentally slapping me. I tried to get up but i couldn't move my left arm i looked to see a big whole that went strait through my shoulder ,i tried to get up using my right arm. it moved but still surged with pain I managed to get to my knees why was i still in werewolf form right now shouldn't i have changed back to human? WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR FIND YOUR MATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! shit my wolf side was right damn i was stupid ,i looked around but my vision was blurry and it was pitch black now except for the little light from the moon. i spotted a dark mass a few yards away i felt my breath catch i pushed up and limped over to it my legs didn't hurt like the rest of my body but they still hurt to move. when i got to it i fell to my knees it was her ,no , it was Amanda ,No , i was too weak to protect her ,NO , my wolf side was a wreck I let out a long sad howl and felt tears in my eyes. i rested a hand on her shoulder. My eyes shot open i looked down at her there was a pulse it was weak but there i saw her chest rise and fall slowly as she breathed. THANK GOD SHE WAS ALIVE ,she was losing a lot of blood and so was i, the grounds were a few miles from here i couldn't take her in the car because i might pass out and kill us both. ,fine we'll carry her, my wolf was right i could carry her straight there if i ran it would take a few minutes at top speed but i couldn't run at top speed ,WHAT YOU ACT LIKE A WEAK PUP GET UP AND SAVE YOUR MATE!!!!!!,. my wolf was right i dug deep inside me to find that iron will that i used to get through my first change if found it rooted in my natural urge to protect my mate. I reached over and picked her up and even my numb left arm moved i picked her up bridal style she griped my fur with her hands and nuzzled my chest. "don't worry I'll get us home". I started off slow and stumbled a lot but eventually reached a good speed and stopped tripping "hang on please hang on"

that's all I'm gonna give ya

I'm not that cruel

I had ran for what felt like days before breaching the trees and spotted the house my breathing was ragged "see that baby see that were almost there" i said to her though it also helped me. I started trotting over the hundred yard field between me and the house no lights were on in any rooms that's bad it means that they could all be out hunting. i was a few feet from the door and stepped into the porch light that was on i saw my cuts better and i could see hers they were deep ,she stirred a little. i couldn't move my arms from her to open the door so i put all my weight on it ,no good damn you Matt for making this house so damn sturdy. doorbell doorbell there i pushed it with my head........ nothing fuck what now i can't wait here she'll die ,everything was slowing down and my vision was getting more and more blurry. i rested my head on the door took a deep breath and howled nothing i howled again nothing c'mon guys wake up i howled again but this time i heard footsteps lots of em. the doors swung in ward and so did i but moved so Amanda was on top of me the whole packs faces were staring Matt started yelling orders but i couldn't hear them. i felt Amanda get lifted off me and saw her get laid down next to me someone laid down a large red case ,i moved my hand to Amanda's and squeezed please be there please............................she squeezed back at a girl just old on just............hold.........on...................

Okay that's it for now the next upload will reveal our fate please vote and comment

Peace