How i became a werewolf Chapter 2

Yo whats up i am very happy i got a couple reads. if any of you have any suggestions leave a comment in fact i'm thinking of a new story already so send me some interesting names for use and the ones i use ill post the person who left them name as they appear in the story thanks.

Chapter 2

When I got home I went to my room and checked my gut. Only a couple bruises nothing serious ,I let out a long sigh and pinched the bridge of my nose. Mostly because I felt ashamed of myself for not being able to defend myself. So for most of the afternoon I sat and watched TV ,at 10 I went downstairs and got myself a glass of water and went to the bathroom. It was small and had a tub shower combo that i reached over and was about to close the window when I froze. I held my breath and stayed perfectly still and all I heard was my heart pumping furiously. I was too terrified to blink as outside my window there was a massive set of eyes staring at me. It was hard but i could make out it's outline ,it was pushing 8 feet and had fur. My eyes stung and my lungs ached for air but I still waited ,and so did it until I started to black out. I shut my eyes ,doubled over and breathed heavily and when i looked up it was gone. I took a few more deep breaths whatever that was it scared me so much that the last thing on my mind was taking a piss.

I didn't get any sleep until 2 in the morning leaving me with only four hours sleep i got up and went down the stairs in socks half way down my foot slipped and i fell down the stairs on my ass the whole way. "SON OF A -" I yelled my butt felt like well like i had fallen down wooden stairs aside from that everything else was normal except during the last period of the day. I had seen and made friends with Cody this whole day and he sat two seats to my right " We will be getting a new student today class" said my math teacher Mrs. Apples (no seriously her name was Mrs. Apples) she had a deep hatred for our class but mainly the kids who sucked at math like me. "I want you to treat her with respect that she deserves" oh joy I thought to myself another girl in school that the popular kids would indoctrinate into there ranks. Suddenly someone knocked on the door "oh that must be her" our teacher said in a slightly upbeat tone "Class say hello to Amanda" and with that she pulled open the door to reveal who was apparently Amanda.

HA HA HA Cliffhanger read my next upload to find out more please leave comments.