Chapter 7

ok hey everyone I was just a little too board just letting you guys not here the part i was babbling about so i decided uploading twice today wasn't so bad and just so you know the song is 100 in a 55 by pop evil I'll leave a hint for when to listen to it but you can start it now none the less anyway here's.......

(actually before i start i just want to say i really do think my readers are great since i have 200 reads so your all great)

Chapter 7

The rest of the month flew by I spent my time between Amanda and learning more and more about werewolves and a little on learning to drive since getting Cody to drive me everywhere was a little embarrassing. Ahhh graduation day basically turn your crap in and pull one final prank on your teachers life can't get better well it sorta was because my body started to basically self work out every time I changed in practice. So i was about to live for about a thousand years with the most beautiful woman in the world and was ripped this day could only get better if- My thought was interrupted by my ears and nose picking up someone no three people coming up behind me and trying to be quiet about it. I sighed and turned it was the 3 stooges all were armed and surprised that I had noticed them "I thought you guys finally to the hint" I said mostly to myself. 'kill' no ,my wolf side was about to argue ,just beat them till they can't move I could tell he was smiling when I thought that "one......" they looked at me with confused expressions"two......" this time Ethan spoke "what are you counting how many of us there are it's three against one you-" "...Three"! My wolf side took over and lashed out knocking Nick and Ben to the ground with broken ribs Ethan dropped his weapon but I wouldn't let him get away so I rushed him and lifted him up off his feet into the air by his shirt collar. His eyes were wide with fear as I brought my fist into his face he went limp but i could hear his heart beat so i just let him drop.

Graduation was fun as we got out early got photos and celebrated with our family's I told my mom and dad that I was going away to college but would visit as often as I could. They both stared for about 5 minutes before breaking into happy tears and hugging me till I was having trouble breathing i told them i would be leaving in two days to which I got a similar response. when we got home i started packing everything i would need which was surprisingly little some clothes an extra pair of shoes a couple jackets my 360 and games and some movies it all fit into one large suitcase. on the day i was to leave i awoke to a great smell it was fudge my moms homemade fudge that made you sick if you had too much in one day. I raced downstairs she had made a huge batch and it had my name on it literally she was at the stove making more for herself when she saw me "oh honey i wanted to surprise you when you left" she said "mom you know i have till 10 it's only...Shit err uhhh I mean crap" it was 9:50. I got dressed and was just about to get on my shoes when Cody pulled up and came inside "Mmmm something smells good" I walked downstairs with my suitcase in hand i found him and my mom chatting and using wooden spoons to scrap the pot. we got set to go and were getting ready to go when my mom ambushed me with hugs kisses and tears. we said our goodbyes i told her I'd call it hurt to lie to her so much. she watched us drive off and after a few minutes we were out of sight.

After 10 minutes of driving 2 hands wrapped a blindfold around my head "What the hell..." i sniffed the air"....Amanda" Cody chuckled "He's getting better we may have to step up our game" he said still amused "oh well i guess we'll just have to torture him about his surprise" she had just wrapped her arms around the head of my seat so she could hold them just below my neck. "What surprise" I heard them laugh "you'll just have to wait and see" Amanda laughed ,the whole trip was spent with them teasing me about my surprise. I felt the car slow ,stop and turn off "were back at the house aren't we" I could smell the familiar scent of the woods and the cut grass. I felt the blindfold come off and my eyes hurt for a second and I had to close them for a second before I opened them to see the second most beautiful thing in the world. It was a red 1968 Ford mustang fastback my jaw dropped at the sight of the car I had always wanted Amanda had often asked what my dream car was and this was it to the letter except. "It's great but Amanda you forgot one thing........." I said this as I turned to see her she had a confused and slightly hurt expression on her face ".....Your not in it". Her face turned to a big smile as we got out and ran over to it and got in ,I went to turn the key but it was gone "where's the key" I asked she looked "I don't know". my door opened "Lean forward" Cody said and as I did he got in the back and put the keys past my face and jingled them. I snatched them and put them in the ignition but stopped and looked over at Amanda did she... I turned the key and the roar of a Hemi gave me my mental answer.

I reved the engine and tore out of the drive way but slowed down getting a feel for the car we were in the middle of town on main and hit the only red light. I was messing with the radio when i heard thumping music but not from my car ,I looked to my right the source of the music was a that black Mitsubishi Pulled up next to us. The driver looked at me and then Amanda he gave her a cocky look "Hey baby how about we get you out of that antique and onto my bed" I'M GONNA KILL THIS PIECE OF SHIT!!!!! I was glaring at him I heard Cody buckle his seat belt. Amanda spoke before I could "tell ya what you beat him in a race and you can have me" WHAT!!!!!!!!!! I looked at her stunned she looked at me and winked. I looked past her at the driver "next green light" I looked forward and 100 in a 55 came on by Pop Evil I turned it up the other driver started to rev his engine a lot trying to make it sound baddass. He was grinning like an idiot I couldn't help but smile and rev my engine the whole damn car shook and I think i saw his shake a little too just as his expression went from Idiot grin to shaky jaw and swallowing hard. I began to burn out and just as the music picked up the light went green and I dropped the brake and the whole front half of my car jerked up and I was doing a wheelie for about 2 seconds before landing. he was having trouble matching my speed as I switched gears and kept going faster and faster till I maxed out at about 150 before slowing down and pulling off to go back to my new home I heard Amanda start to laugh hard I checked the back seat to see Cody holding on for dear life and that set me off laughing. "L-L-LO-OK AT-CODY" I barely got the words out Amanda looked back and caught a new wave of laughter and we continued laughing till we had breathing problems.

Hey I hope you enjoy and I got a fan so I'm extra happy please comments suggestions votes and fans please and check out the pic for the car

Peace!