My name is Connor.

WARNINGS: Swearing

WARNINGS: Swearing. No smut, this is pure fluff.

You could remember vividly the first day you met the RK800 android sent by CyberLife. His name was Connor, he was oddly handsome and his voice was adorable when he tried to understand everything going on around him in the precinct. You could picture it like it was yesterday, even though it was several months before.

There you were, arguing with Gavin Reed at your desk as he tried to take over your case, but you weren't having any of his bullshit. You turned around in your chair to face him, "Reed, leave me the fuck alone! You're not having my case. Hank would kill me if I gave this up, so fuck off!"

Gavin raised his hands in mock surrender and backed away slowly whilst saying, "It seems someone is on their period."

An unfamiliar voice interrupted you from giving an angry response. "I don't mean to impose, but from my observations, Officer [L/N] is not currently on her menstrual cycle. In fact, she is not due until next week."

You whipped around in your chair with wide eyes to face an RK800 android with a neutral expression on it's face. You couldn't help but gape in both embarrassment and surprise when you realised an android had come to help you deal with Reed.

Gavin rolled his eyes and walked away as he said, "Yeah, yeah, whatever you plastic prick."

Smiling at the android, you extended your hand for him to shake. "Thank you, uh..."

The RK800 took your hand into his and shook it in greeting, keeping your hand locked in his as he introduced himself. "My name is Connor. I am the android sent by CyberLife."

Your smile grew, "Nice to meet you Connor, my name is [Y/N]."