The Dark side

Brad p.o.v

I was worried after Nico left he was worried I could sense it whoever this Alastair was he must be bad news I started pacing.

"Nico will be fine he is tougher then he seems" Delilah said softly trying to comfort me

"I know he is tough its just he's hiding something from me I can feel it and its just bothering me very badly" I said slowly the mark Nico left on my skin tingled sightly.

"So I'm guessing he hasn't filled in all the way because is worried he might hurt you" Delilah sighed shaking her head "Typical Nico"

"What do you mean by that?" I asked

"Nico has had a rough past" Delilah said softly gripping her coffee cup tightly motioning me to take a seat next to her. I sat down slowly as she poured me a cup of coffee from the brewer on top of the dinning table.

"We all grew up together Ed, me and Nico I mean everything seemed normal NIco seemed happy with the way he was living in the pack little didn't I know he was bullied feared by older pack members." Delilah sighed and continued "I never realised how bitter he had become until one day him and Ed ran off they joined the rogues lawless and blood thristy werewolves they transformed the sweet little boy that I grew up with into a killer." Delilah grimenced at the memory "One day I had come back from a run the pack had been attacked I was shocked to see" she paused staring down at her hands to regain her composier. "Nico had changed I could see it in his eyes when he turned to look at me I saw a vague sense of recognition that then changed his eyes seemed to darken and glaze over it scared me I watched him rip another wolf limb from limb I couldn't handle it I found Ed. He wasn't anywhere close to how bad Nico was his wolf had taken over all he could think about was killing." Tears slipped down the corners of Delilah's eyes it must of been hard to watch one of your friends slowly slip away like that becoming more of an animal instead of a man.

"He lost his humanity for awhile" ed walked in his hair was wet from the shower that he had just taken.

"What was it like the rogues what exactly happened?" I said slowly taking a sip of the black coffee

Ed sighed "It was a bloody life style kill or be killed they don't appoint a leader you kill to be leader I watched Nico fall in with the soon to be next leader Alastair was a Killer by all means I watched him mold my friend into a monster Nico killed on command and sometimes just killed to have fun it was scary. He never lost a Mortuem a fight to the death it was hard to watch him kill people he didn't think of other wolves as people anymore" Ed paused shaking his head "He wouldn't stop even after they had long died. Nico tore them limb from limb he had become a master at disassembling a wolf even after a Mortuem after he had shifted back to human form he had this grin on his face a macbrea one he would brag about how many he killed how he killed them."

My hands had started shaking badly I was scared for Nico now I know what he ment by saying he was a monster he had shed more blood then a normal human should go through. "Is he still like that?" my voice cracked I licked my lips nervously.

"No he's not he finally saw how blood thristy Alastair's true nature was he left the supernatural community for awhile one day he just showed up at our doorstep in his uniform" Ed paused putting a hand on my shoulder . "He was actually kind of happy to have a purpose in life not just killing anymore he wasn't happy as a rogue he was kind of happy in the Marines with all the guys around but Brad with you I have never seen him happier" Ed chuckled "God me and Nico are both whipped now."

I laughed drinking more of my coffee Ed's head snapped up "He's back" I set my cup down and practically sprinted for the door. Nico was at the edge of the woods leaning against a tree his body naked coated in sweat. His breath was coming out in sharp pants his blue eyes where a strange mix between Blue and gold his mouth hung open and he gasped almost as if he was in pain.