Meet the Family pt.2

Nicki's POV:

After Wayne undressed me I changed into my swim wear after he left to go change into his. I went downstairs and in the pool was Reginae, Sidney and Drake. Nas and his dad were talking. Waka was doing the same with his mom and both Sandi and Dennis were having a smoke. I sat down on the lounging chair and texted Rih.

BadGirlRih: Coming over with the girls

HarajukuBarbie: out by the pool

I put my phone down and seen Wayne walk out with his mom.

Nas's POV:

I was talking to my dad by the pool about Nicki.

"Son do you think she could be the one?" He asked.

"Most likely. She is caring and down to earth. All I can say is that I feel something between us " I said.

"Just make sure. I like her so far, very head strong to me" he said. Having my dad on my side about my personal life is like asking for his blessing. And I want his blessing if I get with Nicki.

Sandi's POV:

I am Drakes mom and I know my son. He can love a girl but he goes for the ones that show no interest and are hard to get. To me that are out of his league, he likes challenges with girls.

"Drake knows he won't get with Nicki" I said to Dennis.

"Well let him fall on his ass. But honey what if he does get a chance with her?" He asked.

"Then he needs to work on his attitude towards a relationship. Not just a quick fuck over" I said watching as he went to talk to her.

Char's POV:

I was talking to my mom and sister.

"Char I know you love Nicki but do you really think you have a chance with her?" Asked my mom.

"Ma I want Nicki to be my future" I said.

"Good luck with that. Nicki does not seem interested in you. You have been in the friend zoned since y'all knew eachother" said Brit my sister.

"Whatever. It doesn't hurt trying" I said.

"You can try all you want. We all know Nicki just wants you to be her friend" said my mom.

"Well that has to change" I said leaving them.

Nicki's POV:

I was talking to Drake and laughing at his flirting with me. Rihanna and the girls had just walked out.

"Hey" she said. I waved as they went all over. Thing is the girls are here to get dirt on the guys from their families. Char then came over and asked me if we could talk in private.

"Yes?" I asked going into the kitchen with him.

"Nicki do you just want to be friends?" He asked. "I mean honestly" he said.

"Char honestly...yes. I only see you as a friend. And I've seen you like this big brother because we've been friends for so long. I know too much about you like you know a lot by me. " I said.

"Which is why I entered this competition." He said.

"Char this is not a game. This is about me having a future with someone and I'm not about to let anyone got with my heart" I said.

"I'm not trying to toy with you Nic. I want you to be my wife one day" he said.

"Sadly that won't happen. Char only reason you're here is because I didn't think to hurt your feelings." I said.