Thoughts and updates

Nicki's POV:

I was on the plane with the boys and we were all just to ourselves. I looked at all four of them. I like everyone of them and I know it will be hard for me to choose between them. I guess I have to see who I have more chemistry with. I like Safaree because me and him connect on a level that is towards passion and hard work. While with Wayne we connect on the same level but I think it's more of that I will be here for you just to give you my time when you need it most. Nas and me are at the level where the chemistry is there. It's like he wants me to be his and not car what anyone thinks. He will show it and spoil me. Same goes for August but I've already been in a relationship with him. I know how he is. It was a great relationship and he was nothing like Game. He never cheated or lied to me. Yet he was taking more care of other things than me and especially when I needed him the most he would still put me last. I ended our relationship because I knew no matter how much I meant to him or was with him he wouldn't see the value in having me.

Wayne's POV:

I like Nicki a lot. I really wanna win her heart and not give up. I know that if I win I will make her feel more special and more important than anything else in my life. I know that if we are together she will be a very happy women. I won't leave without saying I tried my best and doing my best.

Nas's POV:

Nicki and me are meant to be together. I know that if me and her were together I would put her first and never neglect her. She will be my everything and I wouldn't give her anything less than what I'm trying to give her now. And that's just me. Nicki deserves a better man than her two little ex's. Or even her other ones. I don't care, it's my time and I will be Nicki's man.

Safaree's POV:

None of these other niggas faze me. They never fazed me before and just because her ex joined doesn't mean I'm backing down. Nicki and I will be together no matter if they around or not. I know where I stand in Nicki's mind and heart. August being here just makes all the more hard work for the other guys. The competition is almost over and I won't walk away without her by my side.

August's POV:

Nicki and me have dated, yes. But I'm going to be better than whatever she is expecting in her mind. I'm here to redeem myself and prove to her that I'm here for her and I wanna make it up a me make things better. I wanna be her true love. I am her true love. All I know is these guys better get ready for a test and a fight.