4 months later..

Hayes POV

Well it's been 4 months..and no MAGCON guys did not come back they come back next months..me and Jocleyn are very close we go everywhere together she met skylynn and my mom and she loves them and they love her too..It's a Friday and me and Jocelyn were going out for ice cream and a fun day..

Jocelyn POV

Well it's been a while..I love Hayes sooooo much!! He doesn't even know..umm my dad and his wife..is on "vacation" they were suppose to be back a long time ago,,but it's whatever..and the surprising part is he left me money..a lot of money..but...umm school..all the girls are obsessed with Hayes..but the funny thing is he pushes them away..me and him are always together in fact me and him are hanging out today..I wore my croptop that was like a tank it was floral pattern..it showed half of my stomach I didn't care cuz I knew I wasn't that fat I wore high waisted yellow shorts anyways it matched my crop top then I curled my hair in nice pretty waves and I wore a cute yellow beanie I painted my nails white..and my toes..I wore my necklace Hayes bought me for my birthday..and I wore black eyeliner on my eyelids with wing it wasn't too thick and I wore pink blush and lipgloss I wore mascara and since some of my scars went away..I don't wear concealer or foundation anymore..I did stop cutting btw,.anyways back to what I was doing I sprayed my strawberry perfume and I left the house and ran to Hayes house..I knocked on the door and I heard skylynn..

Sky: (screams) HAYES YOUR PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IS HERE!!!!

I giggled..

Hayes: skylynn be quite!! We are just best best friends..

He opened the door I smiled..

Me: hi..

He pulled me in a hug..and looked at me up and down and he bit his lip..aww shit..

Hayes: hi..so I have to get something ill be back..

And he winked..and ran

He was looking cute!!! He had on a yellow and white striped tank with khaki shorts that were like to his knees and like always he had on a SnapBack backward but it was white and yellowish tan..idk I didn't see..

Sky: hi..

She hugged me..

Me: hi sky!!

Sky: SOO..when can we play horsey???

Me: I don't know baby girl..

Sky: aww well please lemme know!! Everyday!!

Me: ok sky..

Hayes came back and smiled..

Hayes: ready beautiful?

I smiled and nodded..

Sky: WAIT!! Where you two going hayesy? (A/n Aww hayesy!!! Lol)

Hayes: me and Jocelyn are gonna get ice cream..

Sky: aww can I go?

Jocelyn: aww can she hayesy??

I giggled cuz I loved that name..

Hayes: ok..come on..

We all walked and sky asked sooooo much questions

Sky: sooo..hayesy you got to stop being greedy with Jocelyn!! Cuz we need to play horsey together..and when you two get married I'm being a bride maid for sure with my horsey ok?? I don't wanna throw some stupid flowers in the ground and when you two have babies ill be the god mommy cuz everyday and every night ill watch them and my horsey and feed then HORSEYS!! Ohh and make sure you two have twins cuz I have 3 horseys then I'm gonn have 2 HORSEYS which makes that 5200 HORSEYS!!