Exploding..the...TRUTH..

Recap

----------

Hayes: but I still don't understand why you're so angry

That's it..he was irritating me..

------------

Now

Jocelyn POV still

And I stood up and slapped him hard..

Me: YOU DUMBFUCK HAYES!! IM ANGRY CUZ IM SUPPOSE TO BE YOU'RE GIRLFRIEND HAYES WHY ARE YOU SOOOO DAMN STUPID IT'S SOOOO OBVIOUS! I'VE BEEN WAITING AND WAITING AND WAITING FOR YOU TO ASK ME! AND IT HURTS SOO MUCH TO SEE AMY IN YOUR DAMN MOUTH AND ARMS..WE HAVEN'T EVEN SEEN EACH OTHER FOR A WEEK AND IT'S LIKE I CAN'T EVEN LIVE WITHOUT YOU AND EVERYDAMN MORNING I WILL WAKE AND CHECK MY DAMN PHONE TO SEE IF YOU TEXT OR CALLED YOU SAY YOU CARE BUT IT DOESN'T SEEM OR LOOK LIKE IT YOU KNOW I DON'T EVEN CARE ANYMORE AND EVEN THO YOU MAKE ME HAPPY,LAUGH,OR SMILE I DONT CARE CUZ DAMN IT I FREAKING HATE YOU..AND I REGRET MEETING YOU SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH..

I took and big breath..

Me: I hate you..

I whispered..and I saw everyone at the door and I ran to the front and like always I would go to the ice cream shop..I went in and ordered ice cream I sat where me and Hayes would always sit.

AFTER I WHILE..

My ice cream tastes really salty..must've been my tears..

I was done and I went to the little part across the tree and across that was a hidden pond..that's where me and Hayes would go to think and have peace..

I was sitting there for 1 hour..and my phone kept buzzing..until I heard noises..

I turned and I saw Hayes..I went in my online just playing games..

He sat by me..

Me: don't touch me hayes..

He didn't move..

Hayes: how come I didn't know..

Me: you never know anything..

Hayes: cuz you don't tell me..

Me: I told you..I told you everything..

Hayes: like how you hate me..

I looked down..and turned off my phone..

Hayes: I now you didn't mean it..like how I didn't.. You know I love you..even more than and best friend..

Me: cool..

I looked at Hayes.HE WAS JUST SOOOOO ADORABLE!! I looked at his blue beautiful eyes next thing you now I left hisnp juicey plump lips on mine.. Put my arms around his neck and his arms were around my waist..we basically made out..

We stopped and I hugged him..

Hayes: I love you..

(A/n 😍😍😍😍😍😍😢😢😢😱😱😳😳😭😭😫😫😩😩💟💟💟 I need this story to come to life..)

Me: I love you too..

(A/n OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG 😱😱😱)

Then I looked down and a tear fell 😢

Me: what about Amy?

Hayes: I already dealt with her..don't worry gorgeous it's just us now..

(A/n shout out to LUVYOUGALS he is too damn sweet..😍😍)

We hugged and I was falling asleep..

Me: hayesy I'm tired now..

Hayes: ok come on love..