IM HAPPY

Jocelyn POV

We are leaving today right now in LA to NC..Im not showing yet so that's good,,and we are about to take off!!

6 hours later

It now 2pm we got here fast actually..I miss my mom so we called her to the Grier house..

We were getting out..

And I walked to the door and I knocked and sky opened and hugged me!

Sky: I missed you!!

Me: I missed you too sky!

I walked in with Hayes behind me,,I hugged chad and Elizabeth then I saw my mom and hugged her..

Me: hi mom!

Mom: hi ! Where's carter baby..

Me: he's coming..momma you know cams girlfriend is Abby..

Mom: really?

Me: yeah..

Everyone was doing their own thing until I saw Hayes looking at me smiling and patting a seat next to him I smiled and sat there..

Hayes: now?

Me: I don't know..I'm kinda scared..

Hayes: don't be..my parents want a grand kid,,but they would think nash or willwould be the first"

Me: that's like me and carter..

Hayes: yeah but we aren't them ok?

Me: ok..

Hayes: so,,everyone!

Me: Hayes and I have something to tell our parents..umm we went to a party..we were like tipsy and buzzed..

Hayes: and you know u m-

Sky: huh?

Me: nothing sky..

She was hugging my stomach and then..

Sky: woah was that!!

She felt my stomach ...

Me: umm I'm pregnant..

Sky: (SCREAMS) WHATTTTT!!!! ARE YOU KIDDING!! IM the god mommy!! I AM IAM IAM YOU TWO PROMISED ME!! YES YES YES YES YES YES!! I GOTTA TELL MY HORSEYS!!!!!!!

She ran away and me and Hayes looked at out parents..

Mom: we'll I'm happy just be careful..I will be there every step of the way..

She hugged me and Hayes..

Chad: I'm happy..i always wanted a grandchild..

Eliza:I am too..and you can tell sky is too..

We all laughed,.

Then me and Hayes had to do our next step..

We went in his room and set the camera up..

I started it..

Me: Hi guys..today's video is kind of shocking..but I'm with the one and only Hayes Grier..you guys..we'll some are gonna be like..why is she with that dick again? She's so stupid for going back..Gosh he's SOOO stupid I hate him..or you guys are hating in me like aw Jordan's nd Hayes or Peyton and Hayes..blah blah blah..ok..guys I can't have stress in my chest please please don't..I with Hayes we'll cuz..we are like a on and off button..but what Im Saying is when I tell you guys this,,I expect you guys to please help and support me thro this,,and I wanna say..

I took and deep breath and looked at Hayes..he smiled..

Me: I'm pregnant..

Hayes: with my baby.. I love her and the baby it's my responsibility also cuz I'm the father..I really don't care about all of your hate I made mistakes I made lies but that's the past I'm now older and wiser and I'm now a dad..I'm excited for the baby to come out..and you know just live my life..so please don't put stress on her please that is super bad for the baby and we don't want that at all..so wish us luck with our parenting I'm kinda bad..but I know that Jocelyn is gonna be a amazing mom.and I love her and I love my son or daughter and I love my fans and family..

Me: that's all! But thanks for everything I love alllllll of you!

I stopped it and I hugged Hayes..

I didn't edit nothing I posted it..and in 5 sec..my twitter was blowing up..so was Hayes..

I checked it and it was mostly congrats I love you..so I was happy and excited..

3 MONTHS LATER

Jocelyn POV

I'm doing ok.,it's kinda hard going thro this but I'll live hopefully...we have a show in New Jersey,,so we are all on a plane right now about to land..

30 Min (SORRY FOR ALL THE SKIPPING IM WANT THE GOOD PARTS!!)

We are all waiting to be called..I looked nice and pretty,,ha..I walked in girls everywhere they screamed and looked at me belly..

I got on stage..and sat my Hayes and he held my hand..

Hayes: you alright beautiful?

Me: yeah..I'm ok..

Hayes: ok good..

It was meet and greet and I was by Hayes we were in the same booth a lot of girls wanted to touch my stomach and feel it and I was like uhhh sure..

They said soooooo much amazing things to me..I was getting emotional..

I was just happy with my life everything was perfect..everything..

------------

My record was 20!! Finally lol I'm soooo lame! That was the end tho yes I'm doing a sequel ..it will be wayyyyyy better!! Comment and vote!! - Jocelyn