Me and momma.and a broken heart..

NEXT DAY!!

Jocelyn POV

I woke up like early everyday..I thought it was a dream seeing MAGCON..carter..and my mom..but it wasnt.i smiled..and looked at my phone..Hayes didnt call or text..it was 7am and I remember mom would be very early..I did my morning routine

I got in a comfy outfit..I wore black skinny jeggings with my pink plain sweater that was big kind of..I put my hair in a messy bun I wore my pink and black vans I had on black eyeliner as usual and matching pink lipgloss that match my sweater..

I ran downstairs and saw my mom..

Me: hi momma good morning..

Mom: hi baby what are you doing up early?

She kissed my cheek

Me: umm I do this everyday..

Mom: ohh well carter still must be sleeping..

Me: yeah..

Mom: so you wanna go now?? Cuz then I have work..

Me: yeah we can ill just text carter..

I texted him the me an doom were leaving we ate and left and left him food in the microwave..

Mom: ok baby lets go!!

We got in the car..and I gave her the directions..

We were there no one was home..I looked at the Griers house no lights on..

(A/n I totally messed up..ok Nash and Hayes parents are together and pretend their mom is the mother of sky..cuz I think she isn't.)

I walke din got the money and me my mom went I the bathroom..while I was lacking I saw Hayes thro the window but he didn't see me..there was this girl..they went back in the bed..

Wait..WHAT!!??

I just pretend I didn't see it..cuz maybe I just miss him..I got everything in my room and loaded in the car.,it took us 4 hours..I saw the lights on in the Griers house but I was scared..cuz what I saw..

Mom: you ready?

I nodded..

We got home and my mom had to leave for work..I unpacked and I got to box that I put all me and Hayes things in..

I started to cry..

I missed him..it's been one day...just one day..

I didn't see or hear carter..

So I cried even more..

I put everything away p..and explored the house it was big and beautiful..

Then I got a text..

Carter: hey!

Me: hi..

Carter: what you doing?

Me: nothing I'm at home..

Carter: ohh I wiping be home til later..tell mom that!

Me: ok..

Carter: thanks babysis I love you ..

Me: I love you too bye!

Carter: bye.

I went on twitter and didnt see nothing I whet on instagram and my heart stop..that girl I saw with Hayes..they looked SOO happy there were tons of pics..

--NEXT WEEK--

It was Monday..we were leaving for MAGCON on Tuesday,.its Sunday which is packing day..