SLUT!

Jocelyn POV
So I just finished packing up and we walked to Hayes's house..we chilled talked..Cameron And Nash finish packing we are now waiting and waiting to see Nash and hayes's Dad Chad but Carter just got here and so did chad..

Chad: ok..umm hi Jocelyn I'm glad you get to come and hang with us I love having you around you're Beautiful I hope You and Hayes get married and you become my daughter cuz I love you soo much byw you're like already my daughter..just like carter being my son! You two are great..

I blushed..

Me: thank you Mr.Grier..and thanks for having me..

Chad: yeah..

He was now talking to Nash Cam and Carter and Hayes hugged me..

Hayes: (whispers) he wants us to get married..

I giggled..

Me: yeah..

Hayes: I love you..

Me: I love you too..

He kissed me and we forgot about everything..so we kinda made out..

Chad: HAYES AND J- WHAT IN THE WORLD!!???

Me and Hayes stopped..Oh Shit..I guess he doesn't know we are together..

Hayes: sorry dad..

Chad: it's-it's fine..are you two like umm. Dating?

Me: yeah..is that ok?

Chad: yeah it's great..anyways umm I was gonna say you two will be in one room we are going to Nashville then Minnesota at the MOA.(MALL OF AMERICA 4 slow readers lol jk ily) ...then we are going to ATL and then NY then we are going out of the country,,

Hayes: ok dad that's great!

Chad: you two are riding with Cam.carter and Nash.i don't want any funny business going on..Got it?

Me and Hayes: got it..

Chad: ok I will meet everyone at the air port I have 145 dollars here and I want you guys to get dinner..

Everyone nodded and he left.

Nash: k where to?

Carter: Asian Bistros?

Me: (gasp) DO THEY HAVE ONE HERE!!??

Nash: yeah I think?

(A/N lol I don't even know if there is one in NC but Hayes LOOOVE that place!! Yass go Asians!! Jk)

Hayes: LET'S GO!!

Me: gahhh!! I love that place!

Hayes: ME TOO!! IM TOTALLY MARRYING YOU!!

I laughed and I hugged him and we got in the car
Me and Hayes sat in the back cuz carter wanted stage middle to hisself..Cam was driving and Nash was in the passenger seat..

Hayes kept kissing my forehead and neck..

Then he got my weak spot on my neck and he freaking sucked and bit it..I gasped quitely and smacked..Hayes..

Me: Hayes you stupid ass!!

I looked at it from my phone and it didn't show much it was just red..

Carter: what happened?

Me: N-nothing..

He looked at my neck..and smirked..

Carter: yeah sure!

He said something to Nash and cam

Nash: SHE WANTS THE "D" !!!!!

Cam: SHE GOT A HICKEY!!