USING..

Jocelyn POV

I woke up feeling sooooo damn comfortable..I didn't want to move..but I opened my eyes and saw hayes sleeping..then I thought about last night...I smiled.. I got out of his arms and took a quick shower..I washed my hair and body.I brushed my teeth and .I got out blow dried my hair I wore my black plain crop top with dark blue overalls with black combat boots I wore a beanie that said "Be FUCKING polite" but I blow dried and straighten my hair first..I wore make up as usual and I wore a darkish black lipstick that made me look BOMB AF!! Lol jk I I sprayed myperfumee Hayes looooooves!! And I went to wake up Hayes..I sat on the bed...

Me: Hayes?? Wake up..

I start pecking his lips over and over and he woke up..

Me: finally...

Hayes: good morning beautiful..

Me: good morning handsome..

Hayes: you smell good!

He hugged me tight while we were laying down and he kissed my cheek..

Me: thanks..now hurry up!!

Hayes: where are we going?

Me: no where ..I'm bored..

Hayes: ok..

Me: I'll be downstairs..

Hayes: ok..

He got up and I walked passed him but he grabbed my waist and turned me around and kissed me..

Then he hugged me then we stood there for 5 mins..

Hayes: I love you

Me: I love you too..

I pecked his lips..

And left..but before I saw sky struggling with her hair..

I giggled and I walked in her room..

Me: good morning sweetie you need help?

Sky: yes please!! Can you pick my outfit too..

Me: yeah..

Sky: YAY!!

I laughed and searched her closet I found her pink Macon shirt and her blue jean shorts I put her hair in a high pony tail and I put a pink bow in it I put a ill bit make up on her just blush and lipgloss..she put on her outfit and she was soooo adorable..

Sky: Ohh thanks Jocelyn!! You're the best!!

Me: you're welcome sky..

I ran down and over heard Hayes and the guys..

Nash: you lied to her!?

Hayes: I didn't wanna hurt her..

Tay: so you don't love her...

Hayes: kinda..ok not a all but she was looking hot this morning..

I figured he was talking about me...

Matt: why would you tho..just break up with Amy...

Hayes: no..I love her..

Cam: Hayes you're sooooo stupid..you're are being selfish..don't think about yourself too much..it's good that you're mapmaking Jocelyn happy but when she finds out you're using her you're on you're own Hayes..cuz Jocelyn loves you more than anymore and she loves you more then Amy..

Hayes: I don't believe..

Shawn: you have too!!

Hayes: I can't..

Everything he said broke my heart..

I can't believe this..

I walked in the kitchen fake smiling..and I sat by cam..

Me:good morning.

Boys: morning..

I just kept thinking..until..I just wanted to break down..

I sighed and I just got up and left..

While I was walking I ran faster and I text Hayes..

And I said..

"It's Your Fault"

And something I didn't expect to happen..

I felt pain in my body..I felt like I was floating..it was windy and it felt so amazing but then...it all went black..

Hayes POV

We were all bored..really bored we watched TV and then I got a text from Jocelyn..

Jocelyn: It's Your Fault

I was sooo confused then we changed the channel to the news..

And we all just sat and listened but we all were on our phones..then I heard..

News man: A teen Girls body found..by North Carolina Bay Bridge..20 mins ago the teen most likely jumped off or fell..we don't know anything about her but we know that she might not live..

That's when I looked..and realized..

Jocelyn hasn't been back In a while and we live a couple blocks away from that bridge..

That's when I panicked..

Me: no..

Then I looked at my phone to see what time she texted me..19 mins ago..

Me: IT CAN'T BE!!

And tears rushed down my eyes really fast..

Nash: WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG!!??

Me: thats her!! She fell or jumped off the bridge!! IT'S MY FAULT!!

Cam: what?

Me: ok. I-I think she knows about me kinda using her..a-and..you know when she left I guess she went for a walk..and she texted me and said its my g

Fault and you know she said that 19mins ago..and the news man just said that they found her body 20mins ago! And that bridge is a couple blocks from our house! And it's a girl!

A TEEN GIRL!!

Nash and cam start to panick too..

Nash: I CAN'T BELIVE YOU HAYES!! YOURE SOOOO STUPID YOU PROMISED CARTER!! YOU PROMISED YOU WOULDN'T HURT HER!! YOU DIDN'T JUST HURT HER YOU PUT HER IN PAIN YOU BASICALLY EVEN KILLED HER SHE EVEN SAID ITS YOUR FAULT!! IF SHE DIES....CARTER...CARTER WILL HATE YOU..FOREVER HAYES!! HE PROBABLY WON'T EVEN TALK TO ME ANYMORE CUZ YOUR MY STUPID ASS BROTHER!! GOSH HAYES!!

That's when I stormed off..and I ran to that bridge..I know that she didnt die..it is. Y fault if that's her..I saw the body but not the face then they carried her and I saw the face..

I saw the girls face..

----------------

Hayes is sooooo stupid!! But I hoped you liked it..more dramas coming tho! Comment and vote- Jocelyn