Luther X Reader *short*

*Gender-neutral chapter*

I stood next to him, smiling down at the beautiful girl in front of us.

"Daddy, look, I'm like you!" Vivian called, a fake LED taped to the side of her head.

Luther laughed, holding my hand tightly as he patted the head of our adopted daughter who ran back to her room to play.

I looked over to him, admiring his features, "you're such a great father. The best gentle giant out there."

He laughed and pulled me into a hug, my head falling against his chest, "but I can only be this way because I know you. You've changed me so much, and I'm glad that you were the one I fell in love with."

We stood there for a while, just holding each other and listening to Vivian play upstairs. 

"Hey, Luther.." I smiled, whispering.

As soon as he looked down to me I connected our lips. For a brief moment we let the world fade away and let it just be us, standing in the living room with no distractions. His large hands held my cheeks as we pulled away, his thumbs stroking my cheekbones gently.

"Someone, come play!" Vivian called from her room, a smile apparent from her voice.

"Come on, let's go my love," he smiled, grabbing my hand, "can't keep a princess waiting, right?"

"Right!"

A/N: This was a very short little Luther fluff to keep you guys on your toes. Another (much longer) one will be coming later in the day, but I thought this little idea would be cute for a short one shot! Thanks~