Chapter 6

[ Closet Case ]

With Seulgi's connections and all, the former idol managed to help Joy and Yeri find a place to live - because she can't take all the 'hot lovin'' her suite is getting to witness from the two reunited lovers - and also get them to land jobs most suited to them in a span of four days.

It was day eleven of the whole multiverse trip.

Eleven whole days without Irene.

And Seulgi shuddered at the thought that if the Irene of this world ends up marrying Mark, or if her Irene marries stupid Sehun, then whatever indefinite but hopefully short amount of time she gets to live without her now will extend to forever.

A whole lifetime without the brown eyed girl.

If there was a hell on earth, Seulgi was sure that it would be that.

And yet somehow she was convinced that living a lifetime of having Irene in her life all the while watching her be with someone else was even a worse fate to endure.

So maybe that's why she's been bugging Lisa to get her juices flowing and find a way to send her back.

And maybe that's why she's been bugging Jennie to get her to meet Irene already.

"I already told you Seulgay, Irene is busy spending time with Mark's parents at the moment. You cannot swoop in and steal the bride right now. You're supposed to be her knight, not the dastardly villain."

"Dastardly villain? Seriously Jennie?"

"It's your fault. You were the one who pointed out the differences in your world from ours and how 'things should be'. You even unleashed a side of Yeri I didn't know existed. And Joy too. The amount of trauma I've received from witnessing those two trying to get it on for the past few days will scar me for life. I blame you."

"Well, it felt weird. Besides, you were the one who kept sticking around my place, so really Jen, who is to blame here?" was all Seulgi gave as a reply. "So, where are we heading to now?" She dared to ask. They were driving round town, heading to some corporate office. Jennie only mentioned they were meeting someone for lunch.

The pair found themselves entering a nearby café, not too shabby but not too fancy either for Seulgi's taste, and headed towards a table with an Italian guy in a crisp white suit who Seulgi couldn't recognize.

"Alfonso!" Jennie greeted the Italian with a hug. Before the man could even regard Jennie and Seulgi, she heard a familiar voice calling the cat eyed girl's name.

"Jennie! It's nice to see you again!" Kim Jisoo greeted as she took her turn in hugging Jennie.

As they sat down, Jennie introduced Seulgi to both Jisoo and Alfonso.

When the Gucci lover said that she was Jisoo's boyfriend, Seulgi's jaws dropped.

But luckily, Jennie was quick to nudge the former idol who was clearly caught off guard from the comment.

Because as far as Seulgi was concerned, Kim fucking Jisoo wasn't into fancy Italian guys in suits.

And as long as the topic of Alfonso was concerned, Seulgi swore he was a little too demure to just be an effeminate straight male.

He was also unabashedly checking out their male server every chances he got.

"Oh, this world is too twisted for me." Seulgi said through gritted teeth.