" It's great to see you again "

Song : Sign of the times
By : Harry Styles

Third person P.O.V :

Rosabella spent the next three days not showing up for school , She had people all over her house , and She just couldn't leave them alone , while her friends were at school , It was lunch break time when Asher Angel just walked up :

Asher : Hello , guys .
Everyone : Hello , Asher .
Asher : How are you guys doing ?
Harper : We're good , but I know You're here to ask about Rosabella .

Asher said in an awkward tone :
Asher : What ?? No , Is it wrong to ask " How are you doing " to my classmates , I mean friends . Ok , I see how is this going .

Harper : I'm just always right .
Parker : Rosabella is fine , She texted me last night telling me that She'll be absent for the next 3 days because - you know - She have people all over her house .
Isaak : Wait , She did ??
Matthew : Isaak is right , She did ??
Parker : Yes , She did , She also told me that She wanted to apologize for storming out the other day .

Asher : Ok , Now I'm confused , She did what now ??
Arianna : It's a long story , and the bell is about to ring .

The bell rang , Everyone looked at her
Arianna : Don't ask .
They chuckled and headed to class .

Back at The Jones' house :

Rosabella was sitting in the living room with her grandparents , her aunt Mariana , aunt Jocelyn , aunt Madeline , Her uncle Theodore , and Her other aunt Ellen , and some people who are related to Katherine Jones , They were talking about stuff She didn't care about .

She wanted to go to search the orphanages online all over Washington again , but She has to respect the people in her house , She was bored so She decided to ask her grandma to be excused .

Rosabella : grandma , Can I be excused ?
Grandma : Ok...
Rosabella : ok , Excuse me everybody .
Theodore : Why don't you go clean your parents' room ? and Not just because I won't .

Mariana hit her brother in the arm :
Theodore : Ow , but wait , I'm right .
Mariana : No , You're not , you can go Rosabella.
Rosabella left , and Theodore looked at his sister .
Mariana : Do not force the girl to do anything , Theodore , enough with her being an orphan now .
Gillian : She's right , I'll help her clean up but later .
Theodore : That's what They all say...

They completed their talking with the relatives.
Rosabella entered her room , switched on her laptop and started looking for orphanages around Washington She didn't see before , She did find some orphanages She didn't search in before , but She find nothing...

After 2 hours Rosabella was hungry , She got out from her room , and arrived to the kitchen , She entered and made herself Cheddar cheese sandwich , She said hello to the servants and went to her room again , She didn't focus on whether There's someone who left or not , She ate her sandwich and the maid came to get the dish , Then She completed her search .

After another hour She found nothing again , so She decided to look for orphanages in New York , because Maybe The orphanage was teleported to somewhere else but She found nothing as well , She was nearly giving up so She read a book , until Parker showed up and give her the homework for today .

Parker : How are you now , Bella ?
Rosabella : I'm fine , Parker , Thank you .
Parker : No problem , Now , Here's the homework for today , and Mr.Wilson wants an essay about the 9 planets , and the Milky way galaxy , and Universe A and We have to deliver it after 2 days .

Rosabella : I think That's easy , Thanks , Parker , and I'm sorry if I was wasting your time or I was a burden on you .
Parker : What are you talking about ? You're my best friend , and please Don't feel that way again .

Rosabella hugged Parker , he hugged her back , after a few seconds they let go , then Parker left and Rosabella started doing her homework , She has done all the work after 4 hours , then She went to sleep after She had eaten her dinner , also She didn't focus on who was in the house with her .

The next day was so busy for Rosabella , It was like a rush time in a restaurant ! People were coming over , and Rosabella was heading down the stairs every half an hour to say Hello to the new guests , When Parker was here to give her the homework , he was surprised that the house was so busy ! Servants moving around , cleaning up and serving some snacks to the guests .

Parker : Why the house is so busy ??
Rosabella : Don't ask because I don't know , I was heading down the stairs every half an hour to say Hello to the guests and I'm tired now .
Parker : better not now , because you have to do the homework for today .
Rosabella : I know , What's for today ?
Parker : do from page 50 to 55 in the math workbook , and an essay about Florence Nightingale .
Rosabella : That should be easy , She's my idol .
Parker : good to know , I have to go now .
Rosabella : Ok , Bye , Thanks again , Parker .
Parker : You're welcome , anytime .

Parker left , Rosabella did her homework like always , after that She asked her maid to iron her uniform , because She was going to school tomorrow , then She did her night routine and went to sleep .

The next day :

Rosabella woke up , and did her morning routine , She wore her uniform

Then She waited for her driver to arrive , She entered the car .

Rosabella : Hello , Gabriel , How are you doing?
Gabriel : I'm fine , Miss Rosabella , and How are you now ?
Rosabella : I'm fine , Thank you .
Gabriel : anytime , Miss .

Then silence fell down the whole way , after They arrived , Rosabella entered the school , Everyone looked at her , Harper passed through them and rushed to hug Rosabella along with Arianna and Val .

Harper : We missed you , How are you doing ?
Rosabella : I'm fine , Thanks Harper .
Harper : The place is awful without You .
Rosabella : Thanks .

Then Arianna hugged her
Arianna : The place is awful without you , How are you doing ?
Rosabella : I'm fine .
Arianna : Can we come over today ?
Val : Arianna , Stop , Don't be a burden on her , We shall visit but soon , We don't want to be too much on you .

Then Isaak , Matthew , Reggie , and Parker showed up , Matthew hugged Rosabella first .
Matthew : I missed you .
Rosabella : Me too , Thanks Matty .

They let go and Isaak hugged her after ,
Isaak : I missed you too .
Rosabella : I did too , Thank you .

Then Reggie hugged her .
Reggie : It's great to see you again .
Rosabella : Thanks Reggie .

And Finally Parker hugged her
Parker : I was like seeing you everyday , but This place is awful without you .
Rosabella : Thank you , Parker , for everything .
Parker : No problem , Bella .

Then Rosabella's classmates greeted her especially Boys ( you know why...)
After that the class started and everyone sat down in their places .

________________________________________________

Please vote & comment , I need your support .