"get off me right now ! "

Third person P.O.V :

Rosabella started telling her friends and Griff all about Angela :

Parker : So Angela has a twin sister ?
Isaak : and She died ?
Matthew : She was possessed by 3 devils ?
Rosabella : Stop that please ? Yes ,Yes , and yes , All of it is true , plus , Angela's parents hated our parents , What else ? They must've told her to do the accident .

Griff : Let's not move too fast , They might hated our parents , but Angela did it on her own .
Rosabella : I always heard mum talking about Marcella Bryant with dad , Marcella IS Angela's mum , And Angela's dad hated our dad.

Parker : Well , I didn't thought it would , but That explains a lot , Not all of it , but a lot .

The others nodded , after the day was over they all headed to bed , Rosabella had a feeling that something would make her delighted tomorrow .

The next day :

Rosabella's outfit :

( That's Autumn Miller )

At 12 o'clock Hazel entered Woodchuck cabin , Where all the girls were, She seemed concerned .

Emma : Hazel , What are you doing here ?
Lou : Yeah , Shouldn't you be in Weasel cabin ?
Hazel : I would , but I have news , Angela Stevens , You're coming with me .

Angela : and Why is that ?
Hazel : There's a new camper coming to Woodchuck cabin , and her parents paid my aunt Gladys to be in this cabin especially , I don't know why .

Zuri : Best news I had all week .
Tiffany : But Why would she want to be in Woodchuck cabin that bad ?
Hazel : I don't know , Her name is Danielle Jordon .

Rosabella : Yes , It is the best news I had all week , Thank you so much , Hazel , You're the best .

Hazel was confused when Rosabella gave her a quick hug , she let go and ran out to the great lawn .
Hazel : but Why...?
Rosabella entered Grizzly cabin to tell the others the news , She found Parker , Matthew , Isaak , Griff .

Rosabella : guys , Guess who is coming to Woodchuck cabin instead of Angela ?
Parker : Who is it ?
Rosabella : Danielle Jordon
Matthew : Danielle is coming to Woodchuck cabin..instead of Angela ? That's great .

Griff : Would you stop being so excited and someone tell me who is Danielle Jordon ?
Rosabella : She's our cousin , Griff .
Griff : That's amazing .
Rosabella: I know , And now , If you excuse me I'll be in Woodchuck cabin..probably waiting for Danielle to arrive .

She walked over to Griff , and hugged him , They let go :
Griff : I thought you forgot .
Rosabella : Never , brother .

She hugged him again , he hugged her back , after a second they let go .
Rosabella : I have to go now .
The three of them : Bye , Bella .

Rosabella went back to Woodchuck cabin , No one was there , She sat on her bed , reading a book .

After 30 minutes :

A girl with dark brown hair , and brown eyes entered the cabin , She noticed Rosabella :
Rosabella : Danielle !
Danielle : Rosabella !

They ran towards each others , and They hugged .
Danielle : It's great to see you .
Rosabella : It's amazing to see you , too .

They let go , and Danielle started to unpack , she took about 20 minutes to do so .

Rosabella : Let's go and say hi to the others .
Danielle : Who are the others ?
Rosabella : Parker , Matthew , Isaak , and Griff .
Danielle : Griff ?
Rosabella : yeah .
Danielle : That's amazing .

They headed to Grizzly cabin , Danielle saw her friends sitting in the cabin , including a boy who had brown hair , and pretty brown eyes , She automatically knew that It was Griff .

Parker : Hi , Danielle , It's good to see you again.
Danielle : No , It's good to see you guys again ,  and You must be Griff ?
Griff : yeah , I'm Griff , Nice to meet you .
Danielle : Nice to meet you , too , and It's good to see all of guys . 

Rosabella was just standing there , smiling like an idiot , and probably staring at Griff , She heard a familiar voice but it wasn't close to them , something was wrong , Rosabella turned her sight to the great lawn , and saw the most horrific scene , Angela was standing there , staring at her with an unusual appearance , She was bending her back , her mouth was open , her teeth was sharp , her eyes were white , but around them were black .

( The photo is from a horror book , it scared me a lot , Thanks to the writer , but I don't remember the name of it :-( ...)

Rosabella screamed , Danielle turned around and screamed as well , The boys looked as well , They were shocked , and a bit scared , Griff was concerned , he knew that this is hard for his sister , and he was scared about her , he hugged his sister tightly , Rosabella hugged him back , Angela started to run towards them .

But luckily Xander was passing through , she hit Xander , and both of them were knocked to the ground , Xander opened his eyes and saw Angela's face , he screamed :

Xander : get off me right now .
Angela got up , and Xander did as well , then Rosabella let go of Griff , she started to walk away .
Angela : Oh , so Now You're walking away , What a coward are you , Jones !
Griff : Don't call my sister that .
Angela : What are you gonna do , Jones ? You're literally nothing in this world

What happened next wasn't in mind , Rosabella slapped Angela .
Angela : How dare you ?!
Rosabella : Don't you dare tell my brother this , he's thousand times better than you , You're the nothing around here

Angela was ready to start a fight , but She just couldn't .
Rosabella : and now , if you excuse me , I'm gonna go wash my hands , with 2 soaps..!
Rosabella left , and the guys started laughing .

Angela : What are you all laughing at , losers ?
Matthew : you just got slapped..by Rosabella Jones , Who would thought ?

Isaak : a moment ago , Griff was hugging her , and now she just slapped you .

Then they all entered Grizzly cabin , Danielle went back to Woodchuck cabin , and Angela disappeared .

______________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .