"I'm trying to focus in here !"

Third person P.O.V :

Harris : ok guys , we're here , let's go .
Parker : Thank you .
Harris : anytime .
Parker opened the car door , and they came out of it with their stuff , they walked until they entered the school , after a little moment they stopped at 6 / B class .

Rosabella : Parker , I need to tell Griff I'm here
Parker : ok , I'll wait for you here .
Rosabella : Thanks .
He smiled , Rosabella knocked at the class door.
Mr Gonzalez : come in.

Rosabella opened the door , and entered the class .
Mr Gonzalez : Rosabella Jones ??
Everyone looked up to her , including Griff .
Rosabella : Hey , Mr Gonzalez , I need to speak to Griff for a moment .

Mr Gonzalez : ok , Miss Jones , you may..
Rosabella : Thanks a lot .
Griff stood up , held his sister's hand as they both got out of the class , When Rosabella closed the door , Griff hugged her tightly , she hugged him back .

Griff : I was so worried .
Rosabella : I know . I missed you so much .
Griff : me too , I love you , Thanks the god you're okay .
Rosabella : how are you doing ?

Griff : I'm..fine now .
Rosabella patted on him , after that they let go    , Griff looked at her , she looked back .
Griff : what happened ?
Rosabella : I'll tell you everything when we go back home , but now me and Parker have to go tell Sister Marybeth we're here .

Griff : ok , sister , please take care of yourself .
Rosabella : ok , I will , you too .
Griff : ok, see ya .
Rosabella : see ya.
Parker walked over to them .

Griff : Hey , Parker .
Parker : Hey , Griff , how are you ?
Griff : now you guys are back , I'm very fine.
Parker : ok , good , but we have to go now .
Griff : ok , Bye.

Griff entered the class , Rosabella and Parker started walking until they arrived at sister Marybeth' office , they heard some people arguing in there , so Parker knocked a bit loudly so they would hear him .

Marybeth : come in !
The two opened the door and entered the office to see Parker's mom , Karen Rooney , and his brother , Joey Rooney , arguing with Sister Marybeth.
Karen : sister Marybeth , I wanna know where did my son and his best friend go !

Marybeth : look behind you , Mrs Rooney .
Karen looked behind her along with Joey ,to see Parker and Rosabella standing quietly at the door .
Karen ran to hug her son , then she hugged Rosabella , Joey smiled , and hurried to hug them too .

Karen : my baby is back !
Joey : but mum..I've been with you all along.
Parker looked at him , confused , Rosabella chuckled .
Karen : what the hell happened ?
Marybeth : please Mr Rooney , Miss Jones , sit down and tell us what happened.

The four sat down , Parker sighed before he spoke :
Parker : well , first . We went to the competition , and we nailed it of course , on our way back , Mr Wilson's car stopped at the Spokane-Tacoma highway .

Marybeth : why isn't Mr Wilson answering his phone ?
Rosabella : because the car's engine exploded , Mr Wilson had to go look for help .
Marybeth : that's no excuse !
Parker : sister Marybeth , you don't get it , he didn't come back .

Marybeth's eyes widened..
Marybeth : w-what ?
Rosabella : yeah , he didn't come back after 3 hours , Miss Palmer went to look for him , but she didn't come back either .

Parker : and at 1 o'clock we heard a faint knock on the window , and because the car's windows are covered with black stickers we couldn't see anything , but we didn't open the door.
Rosabella : we stayed in the car all night , and we woke up at 7 o'clock on the police's sound .

Parker : when we got out of the car , we saw Mr Wilson and Miss Palmer hanged from a tree from their legs , and they were chopped off , there was blood everywhere .

Rosabella : we heard 2 police officers talking , and we knew that we were surrounded by a serial killer all night , an officer got us back here .
Parker : ..I guess that's it .

Joey : ...wow..
Marybeth : oh my god .
Karen : are you two okay ?
Both : yeah .
Marybeth : ok , I'll solve this with everyone , you two get back to your class now , Mrs Rooney and Mr Joey Rooney , you're free to go .

Karen and Joey stood up and left , followed by Parker and Rosabella , Rosabella was slightly upset.
Parker : Bella , you okay ?
Rosabella : not really , Your mom and brother are here because they were worried about you , but no one is here for me .

Parker : Bella..me and my family are always here for you..just don't be upset .
Rosabella : ok Thanks , Parker .
They hugged quickly , then they let go and headed to 10 / A class , and knocked on the door .

Mrs Reeves : come in .
They opened the door and entered the class , no one looked at them because all of them were busy writing what was on the board , Rosabella let out the trophy and put it on the shelf that was at the front corner of the class .

Mrs Reeves didn't pay attention nor the whole class , so they sat down in their places , beside each other , and started writing what was on the board .

Austin noticed them , patted on Jason who was in front of him .
Jason : what ?
Austin : Rosabella and Parker are back .
Jason : *in a high note* what ? Where ?
He looked straight where they should be , Austin was right , they finally arrived !

Jason patted on the person in front of him , which was Matthew .
Matthew : dude , what do you want ? I'm trying to focus in here !
Isaak , who was sitting beside Matthew , looked back at Jason .
Isaak : What's going on ?
Jason : look !

The two of them looked at the front of the class , to find that their friends are back .
Matthew : Mrs Reeves , Rosabella and Parker are back !

______________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow