"I know it was a mistake.."

Third person P.O.V :

Rosabella closed her eyes , enjoying the moment , and kissing back softly .
They let go so they can both breath , Parker looked at her in relief , he blushed and Rosabella smiled at his cuteness , looking at the ground nervously .

Rosabella : A-Are you sure about it ?
Parker : yes..
He kissed her again , Rosabella hugged him and pulled him closer to her , he did the same .

After a few minutes they let go as Rosabella hugged him tight .
Rosabella : *whispering* promise that you won't let me go , Parker .
Parker : I promise .
He hugged her back tight , after a second they heard Ravenna's voice.

Ravenna : Ooh , this is good , wait till I take a picture .
Rosabella furrowed her eyebrows , and let Parker go .
Rosabella : What do you want ?
Ravenna : nothing , just enjoying the moment that didn't happen for 10 years .

Rosabella : well , go away .
Ravenna : No .
Parker : Enough , Rosabella , Can we go to class now ? *murmuring* Don't let her ruin our moment , and don't get mad.
Rosabella nodded , they both got up and headed to class.

After a week :

Rosabella sat on her desk, in her usual place , Parker sat next to her .
When Everyone settled down on their desks , Mrs Davis started talking .
Davis : Good morning , students.
Class : Good morning , Mrs Davis .

Rosabella was letting out her stuff , when the teacher spoke again.
Davis : today we have a new student , Castiel Cuthbert.
Rosabella nearly choked , but she tried to hide it immediately , she couldn't believe it .
It was him.

She took a glance at Cedar , he noticed her and looked at her in "What's happening ?" Look .
She took a glance at Parker , he too was confused cause he didn't know about Castiel.
Parker : *whispering* Bella , What's happening?

Rosabella : *softly* I don't know , Cedar told me about another brother we have , but he knows nothing about him .
Davis : Rosabella Jones , I'd really appreciate it if you're quiet .
Rosabella shrugged her shoulders and went back to her book , knowing that Castiel is staring at her now .

At the end of the class Rosabella was packing her stuff when Castiel walked up to her .

Castiel : so You're the famous Rosabella Jones aka My older sister .
She tried not to cry or scream or anything .
Castiel : You look like a loser , sister .

She looked at him as if she didn't hear him well.
Rosabella : sorry ?
Castiel: yeah , along with the loser you're with , What's his name again ? Parker Rooney ? Yeah , I think that's it .

Rosabella : Don't call him a loser !
Castiel : whoa ! relax , sister..I know I'm right , he's just a geek .
Rosabella : Just shut up !
Castiel : Ok , I will .
He looked at her in disgust , and left the class .

Rosabella : I can't believe it .
At that moment Cedar entered the class .
Cedar : Rosabella , What happened ?
Rosabella : oh , nothing . Just figuring out that our brother is a total jerk .

Cedar : Wait ! Does Griff know about him ? Or me ?
Rosabella : No , he doesn't . I will tell him when I get back home , and if your dad got mad at you , call me so I will go talk to him .
He nodded slightly .
Cedar : Thanks , Sister.
Rosabella : You're very welcome .

At the end of the school day : 

Rosabella sat in the car next to Griff , waiting for Gabriel to arrive .
Griff : hey sister , I missed you .
Rosabella: Hey , Griff. There's a lot of things I need to tell you .

Griff : What is it ?
Rosabella : Well , Cedar is actually Austin Beckham , and We have another brother .
Griff : um..How many brothers do we have ?
Rosabella : I don't know ?

Griff hugged her tight , as she hugged him back , they heard the door knob opening , they looked up to see Gabriel .

They said Hi , and Gabriel drove .

When they arrived home , the first thing they saw was the Christmas Doll .

In another place :

Cedar entered his house , to find Adam and his dad sitting in the living room , eyeing him angrily .
Cedar : H-Hey , dad..Adam .
Eldon : What did you do ?   
Cedar : Dad , I didn't do anything .
Eldon : You liar ! Go to your room now .

Cedar ran to his room , and sat down crying .
Eldon : Why the hell did you tell Rosabella that you're her twin brother ?
Cedar : dad , I didn't say anything . It was Angela Stevens , she hates me and she hates Rosabella.

Eldon : And I'm supposed to believe you right now..
Cedar : Yes , dad . You should believe me because it's your order . You asked me not to say anything , and I didn't . 
Eldon : Well , It's..
He heard the door knocking .

Eldon : *yelling* Adam , open the door now .
After a little moment Adam opened the door to find Rosabella Jones .
Adam : H-H-Hey , Rosabella.
Rosabella : Hey , Can I come in ?
Adam : Y-Yeah .

She entered the house , and Adam climbed the stairs , into Cedar's room , to see his dad , and his adoptive brother .
Adam : Dad , It's Rosabella Jones .
Eldon : damn , what brought her here ?

Adam : oh forget that ! We have nothing to serve .
Cedar : Can I go talk to her ?
Eldon : No , You stay here ! I'll go talk to her , Don't come out .
Cedar : Dad , please..
Eldon : No , You've done quite enough .

Eldon got out of the room , Cedar heard noise from the keyhole , he immediately knew that his dad locked him in .

He sat on his bed , trying to forget everything .
Cedar : This is not really happening , just relax .

He heard his dad's voice from downstairs.
Eldon : I know you came here to see Austin , Miss Jones , but he's not here just now . May I take a message ?
Rosabella : um..I wanted to talk to you , I want to tell you that Angela is the one who did it , not Cedar .

Eldon : I know , Miss Jones , I know It was a mistake .
Rosabella : not really , Cedar didn't do anything , but I knew it was him because of his appearance and his voice .

Eldon : I get it , dear .
Rosabella : Well , I have to go . Tell Cedar I say hi .
Cedar was sitting in front of the door in his room .
Cedar : *whispering* Don't go , Rosabella , please Don't go .

He then heard the front door closing , and steps climbing the stairs..then he heard the noise in the keyhole again...

________________________________________________

Please Vote & Comment & Follow .