Hisoka Marow part 1

Sweat driping down my face.
A challenge I have long awaited for, with true lust of beautiful desire.
I am in awe of this gracefulness,  Intoxicating luxurious power,
This beautiful bliss,
Although I don't mind losing this battle, as long as she's in control. All I want, is to see her nen... with me in it. Tie me up any way you'd like, I will gladly be your hostage tonight.

   When she moves in I'll use my Bungee gum to stick her left elbow and her right leg to the wall. She'll have no choice but to try and trap me with her nen threads. That thought excites me alone. She attacks quickly, though I try to move, she attaches my right hand to the ceiling with her threads. She tightens the thread to make my arm stretched upwards. She thinks I'm vulnerable. Her next attempt she tries to get my right foot, but fails attaching her nen to a pillow behind me. I send 13 cards to fly around the room. She draws the pillow in creating a breeze  that makes my cards fly around the room as the ace of hearts lands in my unattached hand. Distracted by the cards I attach her left foot to the wall next to me. She's only got one limb left as I close the gap between us pining her to the wall and ask, "why don't we have more fun like this? I'd love to have dinner with you? Maybe even have you spend the night with me? We can tangle ourselves together if you'd wish." I continue in a whisper next her ear and I breathe ever so gently against her neck,"I promise there won't be any surprises. What do you say?"