Machi part 1

He's up to something. He always is, I start to leave the shadow I'm in and head towards the door. I quickly notice that's what he wants and dash to my right attaching his right hand to the ceiling via my nen thread. In doing so I couldn't defend against getting my arm and leg stuck to the wall. His eyes starring into me warming my inside. I tingle with excitement. His height towering over me with a desire radiating from his soul. I can't avoid him and his lust towards me. I guess I should be flattered considering I'd have no competition in this aspect of his life. No! What am I thinking.... me.... And Hisoka. Stop, now's not the time for these thoughts to appear. If I attach his foot he'll be stuck in that spot and I can just leave. Given I figure a way out of his bungee gum he stuck me to the wall with. I don't need to finish this silly game to amuse this man. I go for his right foot and he dodges, resulting in me missing, but I can still get his other foot... Got it! Oh no! He got me too. Crap I'm stuck to this wall. He's barely pressed against me. His skin is soft, smooth, and slightly cold. I can feel his heart beat. It's subtle and gentle, as if he wasn't using much energy to trap me. I feel him on my neck as my knees get weak. I hear his soft voice in my ear and his breath on my neck and my heart races. My knees getting weaker and weaker as he continues to whispers next to my ear. I can feel it pounding harder and harder, he can certain feel it racing if he's this close to me. No! Calm down Machi, you're fine just turn away, he'll release you. He'll release his bungee gum once he realizes you're not interested.