Both

"It's already begun," Hisoka says with a soft confidence as he releases Machi from the wall, but holds her still with his nen, "This is your night. How'd you want to play this game?" Swaying her into his arms grabbing her thigh and wrapping one of her legs around him pulling her in close slightly tilting her back and asks,"How should I begin?"

    "My heart's racing, he's so close more than just physically. What do say? what do I do?" These thoughts race in Machi's mind, still trying to wrap her head around the idea she's been broken and fallen victim to a physical need... with .. him.

 Hisoka being the one to brake this seal of Machi's is pushing her closer and closer to the edge of engaging in his extreme advancements. Silently he asks her again to take the lead, plunging themselves into the night. Prepared for everything she has to offer, he is willing to receive graciously. At least that's what he believes. "Alright," Machi replies with a quiet sigh. She pushes Hisoka hard enough to send him flying across the room stitching him to the wall over the bed. Walking slowly,  with long graceful strides she takes her hair down. Approaching the edge of the bed she removes her obijime tie and obi sash from around her waist with a seriousness in her eyes, "I don't know gentle."

A large grin appears on Hisoka's face, "let the game begin." he rips his skin that her nen stitches held him to the wall and lunged forward tackling and pinning her to the floor with his Bungee gum. Hisoka whispers in her ear, "I'm going to make you come back for more." As he stands up he walks away from her, with his back to Machi he continues to remove more clothing.

Machi sticks her needles into Hisoka tripping him on the floor, "Is this how you treat your guest for the night?" 

Hisoka flipping around releases his aura from the ground picking Machi up and drawing her into his now naked body, "I just thought a little show might be worth some extra points in our night." He removed her uwagi, "I've always liked your Kunoichi style, but tonight we won't need any of this." and he forcefully throws her onto the bed pining her down with one hand this time. Gently, and slowly he begins kissing her neck, her knees rise and he removes the rest of her clothing. 

With a gentle moan Machi lets out her will has completely fallen into his and their night begins.