Machi part 2

What is wrong with me. How'd I'd let my guard down enough to be entangled in his presence like this. With his body.... his... nice toned, pale, cut shaped body.... exposed chest... Stop! Machi stop! No! This is Hisoka. In front of you, wanting you. I close my eyes, I need to get my head straight. He's a master of deception, but.... is this really deception. What could he gain by holding me so close, other than just a night with me. Would it really be so wrong?
   He snaps my nen stitches and speaks to me in such an alluring tone that my body tingles as if he's physically caressing my by body ever so gently. His voice runs through my veins with a sensations that can't be helped. He touches my body with such a gentle force that his simple touches radiates from the point out towards every spot on my body and I almost moan falling apart in his arms, this is a nightmare that feel like it's become a dream. I'm losing all control of my body as I feel myself caving into his sexual will. I continue to stay strong, but the more I resist the more I start to crave the possibilities this night will hold.

    I feel my lips being gently touched them with his. I am now burning for this man. His eyes, his smile, his aura, his sensation I am losing the battle of resistance. I feel myself crumbling to his demand. I now stand, burning in every inch of this body for the immense force that stands so close to me.
    He responds, "I see."
   I lose, I admit defeat, you win. I desire to know where this night leads so I reply, "Does punishment start now? "