Day Off

The day following the heist, Chrollo gave everyone the next couple of days off. Trying to lay low and just enjoy themselves. Machi spends her day at the hotel relaxing in her room.
    Later that night she's at the pool area and she sees Hisoka flirty with another girl near the hot tub area. No big deal, it was just a one night stand. However, Hisoka looks Machi in the eye winks and then proceeds down the stairs to the hot tubs which are lit up with colorful lights about a half story lower than the pool area several feet away.
    Hisoka, as clever as he is, bungee gumed a towel and an alcoholic beverage to magically appear when he desired it to. He continued to flirt, and brought the drink to his unknown companion like magic. This starts to bother Machi a bit. Yet, she remained in her spot.
   Laughter arises from the hot tub area with small talk.  Then the towel flew over there... then.... it went silent.  Machi becoming uneasy walks over there with a strong presence of self confidence, that was a lie.
    Upon arrival Hisoka us by himself in the hot tub and the steam creating a thicker and thicker fog around the tub. The fog encases them making it feel like they're the only two in the area. With the lights unable to penetrate the density of the fog Machi decides to enter the tub much to Hisoka's surprise. The jets start to kick in a little more and the lights seem to be changing colors and creating a more romantic mood setting.
   Hisoka asks, "Are you ready for round two?"
    Machi smirking looking him dead in the eye with no comment. Off in her preifeial she sees two faint red eyes. Hisoka kisses her so she'll forgets she ever saw those two red eyes as she melts into him once more.