Hisoka part 2

I guess this is close enough. She'll break, I just have to push her towards the edge and she'll jump all by herself. Her heart is racing for me after all.
  "What do you say my dear?" As I look her in the eye,"shall we continue this fight on the other side of the room? It looks a bit more comfy. A little less... how should I put it. Tangled?"
    Looking a bit off centered Machi is reluctant to answer. Scanning the room and looking weak enough to break, I break the nen ties holding me hostage in front of her. Calmly press myself gently against her beautifully designed body and lift her chin with the utmost care and elegance. "I promise I'll be as gentle as you wish for me to be." Getting close enough to kiss her, gently caressing her lips with mine without any force for a kiss unless she wished. I can feel her knees start to buckle beneath her as she tries to hold her composure and meets me gaze with a cold stare. She wasn't at her best went starting our dance, due to my ability to live in ones heart so easily.
   Pulling away slowly, "Unless you don't want anything gentle." I say with a slight smile that slowly appears on my face as she her cold gaze turns into one of slight interest. The look on her face is priceless as she falls apart inside her body. Allowing me to have a front row view to watch through her eyes. "I see." I reply in a whisper tone. "Shall we?"