Introduction

I'd like to add an introduction to this story as the continuation of it was not intended. I took time to figure out where I wanted this story to go and added a character that isnt apart of the hunter x hunter world with a nen ability that I thought of when I wrote the original part. I'd like to say thank you to those who have enjoyed my story and ignoring my typos incorrect sentence forms (I am dyslexic and I don't think I was sober when I wrote the orginal 3 or 4 parts, but I don't truly recall).
I'd also like to point out ages, characters, and things about them you should know at this time:
Hisoka 29,
nen abilities; bungee gum, texture surprise.
Hunter: yes
Machi 25,
nen abilities; nen stitches
Hunter: no
Kurapika 18,
nen abilities; chain user
Hunter: yes
Unknown girl with red eyes 20,
nen abilities; unknown
Hunter: unknown
Gon & Killua 13 (just as an age reference)

As of right now these are our main characters and info you should know. I would ideally like to update this once every other week, or just twice a month. I am currently working on a story board to create the full story alongside another story for game my boyfriend and I created. So if you enjoy my writing please check that out when it posts in a couple of months and stay tuned. I have made this a priority to continue.

Thank you again for keeping tabs on this. I do sincerely hope you enjoy.

P.S
I love seeing comments, ask questions,I may or may not answer. Keep me updated on what you're feeling with this story.