#7 - Haunted

Note: the attached picture is Elle Fanning. I actually don't know her, but I just searched a teen celeb who I could use for Madi... And uhm, she's pretty and young and she has blonde hair and blue eyes so she can perfectly fit Taylor's style in the story, and it makes it easier for me to describe. So, Elle Fanning is  the girl you need to see when you think of Madi, but a bit skinnier since Madi... well, is underweight.

 FYI: Elle Fanning is an American actress and born in April 1998. O cool, I'm from 1998 too :) She is acting since 2001, so ... Yeah, ok. Enjoy this chapter :)

And I want to dedicate this chapter to @annesweeran13 because she all of a sudden sent me a fangirling message on Kik which made me REALLY REALLY REALLY HAPPY! 

________________________________________________________

Madi POV

 Taylor took me out for shopping after we bought the new kitten, which we named Olivia Benson Swift, you know, after the character Olivia Benson in Law & Order SVU. Taylor bought me literally hundreds of clothes. I think she is like really really sure about me staying with her for the rest of my life. Not that I'd avoid living with her though....

 But now we got back in her apartment and we had to get all those clothes somewhere... "Taylor, where can we leave all those clothes?" I asked. "I have enough space to leave it. I don't know or you need more than one closet but it will fit..." Taylor said. We walked to a guestroom and I dropped my bags full of clothes there, just as Taylor did. "Hey Madi, your grandmothers funeral is soon, but would you like to go to my house on Rhode Island after that? It is actually very peaceful there." she said. "You mean that gigantic house? Like, that one you could put an entire attraction park in?" I asked with big eyes. She just nodded. "Sure I want!" I screamed. "Great! Than we better already put some clothes in a suitcase. Do you want to wear black on your grandma's funeral or rather more happy things?" Taylor asks. I think. Mostly, especially with older people, there is all black-and-white dressed people at their funeral, but I'm pretty sure my grandma wouldn't have such a sad depressing last-situation. "I think we should wear more happy clothes... grandma wouldn't have a depressing funeral." I answer Taylor. She just nods. "Okay, so let's take a few suitcases and choose the clothes that we will bring along to Rhode Island. We can leave the biggest part there as well, so you don't need to leave them all here." Taylor says while she walks out of the room, obviously to take some suitcases. In that little time I already picked some clothes which I really wanted to bring along to Rhode Island. It's still unbelievable that Taylor would really want me with her... Why would she even? Out of all those people in the world, and all those bad things that happen in the world, she accepted me to go with her? Would I mean more to her than 'just a Swiftie'?

While I lose myself in my mind, Taylor obviously came back in. "Hey, Madi? Are you okay?" she asks. I look up. "Yeah, sure. I was just thinking." I say while I take one of the suitcases Taylor had taken from who knows where. I lay the suitcase on the ground and go sit next to it with one bag filled with clothes while I sort out which clothes I want to take to Rhode Island. "You  sure?" Taylor asks. She didn't move after my answer, she just stared at me. "I was just wondering... Why would you even want me with you? I'm just a fan like all the other I-don't-know-how-many-million people... I'm nothing special." I say honestly. "Are you crazy?" Taylor asks and she goes down and sits next to me. "Listen, Madi. Everyone is special. That's the first thing I want you to remember. Further, you need to know that I don't allow you in my house just because of what happened after the show." "Why than?"  I ask. "Because I not only felt sorry for you, but I also felt a big connection with you. You're not 'just a girl', you're very special to me. My mom had that connection with you when she asked you for club Red, and when I saw you, I got that connection as well... And I think this just has to happen. That life wants you to be with me. And I definitely won't let you go back to your dad. The point is; I just feel like you belong with me. And I possibly need you as bad as you need me. And we both know that seems to be a lot." Taylor says. "You belong with me..." I whisper while a tear rolls down my face. Taylor takes my head in her hands and makes me look her straight in the eyes. Those pretty blue eyes. Those typical-Taylor Swift eyes. "Can't you see that I'm the one who understands you? Been here all along, so why can't you see? You belong with me? You belong with me." She sings acapella. I hug her. "I love you, Taylor." I say while I cry with a lot of tears streaming down my face now. "I love you too, Madi." she says.

~*~

The next day we barely did anything else than finishing my clothes and a lot of cuddling with Meredith and Olivia. It turned out Meredith was really jealous at the new roommate and we couldn't let them alone, but as long as Meredith was in Taylor's arms she wouldn't act like a.... kitty bitch. Well, you should be glad you didn't see Meredith when Taylor had Olivia in her hands. I ain't going to tell you though! But I can tell you, Taylor got some injuries on her leg. And Olivia is scared of Meredith. 

 Taylor wanted me to be prepared for the funeral of my grand mom, which is tomorrow. She told me that she'd be with me the entire time and her parents would be there as well. There wouldn't come a lot of people since I barely have any family... As far as I know, at least. But Taylor just wanted to be sure I would go to her if I got really sad, that I would feel depressed. 

 "I promise I'll come to you. But you have to promise me you will help me if I get a panic attack." I say. "I'll do everything to help you, sweetheart. You don't have to doubt on that." Taylor says. It's already 11 p.m. and the funeral will be tomorrow at 11 a.m.. "Well, let's give Meredith and Olivia their food and then go to bed. Tomorrow after the funeral, we'll only drive back for the suitcases and the cats, and then we immediately go to Rhode Island." Taylor says while she puts Meredith down. I keep Olivia in my hands until Meredith is somewhere else, because I know she'll possibly attack Olivia if we don't watch out. 

 After that Olivia and Meredith got their food, we took Olivia to the room and kept Meredith in the living room and Taylor crawled in the same bed as me while Olivia jumped between us and found her comfortable sleep place. "So, you're going to be okay tomorrow?" Taylor asks sweet. "I'll be okay. I don't know how it will be like, but I'll end up fine... I mean, I have you. Right?" I ask. "Sure you have me. You'll never get away from me anymore. I'll keep haunting you till I die. Or till we both die. Or even after we both died." Taylor answers. I laugh. "Stop, Taylor. We need to sleep." I say, trying to be serious but I burst into another laugh. "Yes, ma'am. Let's go to sleep. I'll haunt your dreams." Taylor says with a scary voice. "TAYLOR!!!!!!!!!!!" 

-----------------

Sorry it took long to write and the chapter itself isn't even 1k words, but I just really wanted to post and in total it's above 1k words so uhmmmmmmmmmm. Yeah, here it is. I love you guys.