#3 - The Lucky One

"Let me tell you now you're the lucky one

Let me tell you now you're the lucky one

And they'll tell you now you're the lucky one

Oh oh ohhhhhhhh!"

I see Andrea, Taylor's mom, walking in the row where I am. My heart starts to jump again like at the beginning of the show and like at that moment TAYLOR ALL OF A SUDDEN CHOOSED TO TOUCH MY HAND OUT OF ALL THOSE PEOPLE IN HERE!

 "Hi girl, how are you doing?" I watch behind me as I hear Andrea saying that. Would she have meant to say that to me? "Don't watch around you, silly. I mean you." Andrea says laughing. "O my gosh, you are really talking to me?" I ask blushing. My heart is trying to jump out of my chest and to fly straight in Andrea's face. I swear! "I noticed you in the public; You're on of the less people who comes here with her grandma." Andrea says. She's so sweet! My grandma starts laughing. "I have to say, Taylor is amazing. I get why my granddaughter is a Swiftie!" my grandma says to Andrea. Okay this is uncomfortable: Andrea is talking to me (and to my grandma) and my grandma is talking to her back and she doesn't even know Andrea is Taylor's mom. "Well, as you may know, the people we notice easily in this crowd, will get a ticket for Club Red right after the show. And we choose you. So congratulations and I hope you'll have a great time for the rest of this show and during your meet and greet with Taylor." Andrea says and she hugs me.  I see Taylor is looking at me. Her smile gets bigger when she sees I have tears streaming down my face from happiness and she suddenly forgets to sing her text further. Omygosh would she really forget her text because of me? No... Maybe, if it is what I think, she might say it to me IN CLUB RED!!!!!!!!!!!!! "Uhmmm, would you mind if my grandma takes a pic of you and me?" I quickly ask to Andrea. "Sure you may!" She says happy. I. Am. Literally. Dying. From. The. Inside. Right. Now!!!!!!!!!!!!

My grandma took an amazing picture from Andrea and me and I enjoyed the show for 1300 per cent sure! It. Was. The. Best. Thing. That. Ever. Happened. To. Me! And right now, I'm waiting until the arena gets empty except the people who got selected for Club Red. They are like all freaking out. I recognize it by how they are looking around; they are really nervous. Taylor is obviously already in club RED, she always has to change her clothes first after the show before she goes to club RED but omygosh I'm wondering how pretty she's looking then! And I'm going to get a picture with her for sure! Maybe even more than one. omygosh... My life... "Follow me, we are going to Club RED now!" Andrea says and all the girls including me start to scream exciting. My grandma is also screaming just to make me laugh even more. I love my grandma. Without her remembering my birthday this would have never happened. Is this a dream? I don't know I don't dare to believe this is real anymore. Getting to the tour is already something hard to believe, but also getting in club RED?! I dreamed about that for so long and all those times I woke up crying because I thought it was real.

 I follow the other people and Andrea and blablabla, together with my grandma, on my way to club RED... And we are there... Everything is literally red. Red curtains, red couches, red red red... and a few dresses and pictures from the Speak Now tour!

 Taylor comes in... "Hi guys!!! I'm Taylor." She says smiling. "I know!" I scream and everyone starts laughing. Oops. That wasn't meant to be said... My head turns red. Fits in the moment... I'm in club RED after the RED tour show and my head is turning RED... BURNING RE-EEEEEEDDD!!!! "Well, I'd like you to come first. I already saw you in the crowd, first row with your grandma. You are so sweet." Taylor says. She. Is. Talking. To. Me.... AND SHE JUST REALLY SAID I'M SWEET?!?!?!?!?!?!? "O my Gosh, Taylor, I love you so much!" I scream while I begin crying. "I'm so scared that this is just a dream, I don't want this to be just a dream, because every time I dreamed about this moment I woke up crying because it wasn't real omy Gosh is this real please tell me this is real!" I cry. Taylor hugs me. She hugs me. I smell her lovely smell. Yep. This is definitely real. DEFINITELY.

 "You don't have to be scared that this is a dream because it definitely isn't. We are going to give you prove before you go home so you'll always know for sure this wasn't a dream. You may hang out here until we all have to go. Meredith is here either and you may play with her if you want to. But first I want to talk to you and get some pics with you." Taylor whispers to me. Omy gosh... Her breathe in my face. NOBODY EVEN DARES TO DREAM ABOUT THAT! Taylor turns her face to the other people who are also freaking out. "Would you guys hang out here until I get back? I'd love to talk with all of you, but especially this girl who I saw, I need some time with but I promise I will talk and hang out with all of you! Not just for one minute, because I really love all of you." she says. Some girls are also crying but I seem to be the girl who is crying the most. "The dresses I used for the Speak Now tour are there, you may ask my dad to get them out there and you may go on the picture with it. But don't make them dirty!" Taylor says. I laugh, like all the others do either. My grandma is walking to Taylor and me and I can tell you, she doesn't feel well, but tries to be happy for me. I finally meet my idol and even in a better way than I'd ever imagine!

*Switching to Taylor's POV*

I walk to the red couches together with the girl I earlier saw in the front row with her grandma, and sit down. She is so cute. And she seems to have the time of her life right now. But I have a feeling she isn't always feeling this happy... She looks so skinny and I don't know how and why, but I also saw a broken girl in her... Mostly during Treacherous and All Too Well. And I feel like it isn't because of just a heartbreak... "You are taking my attention on you." I say when she sits down. "What's your name, sweety?" I ask. "M-my na-ame... Is Madi." she says. "That's such a cute name." I say smiling. "Thank you. Your name is sweeter." she says. I smile. "Thank YOU." I say. "May I ask you some personal things?" I whisper. Her laugh disappears. "If you don't want me to, just say it." I say quickly. "No. No... You may." Madi says. "You aren't always as happy as this, are you?" I ask. She looks at me with big eyes; as big as Meredith's eyes... "How do you know?" she asks. "I saw it in your eyes... And it isn't a boy, is it? It was more?" I ask softly. She just nods... "Who was it?" "M.... It... It was my dad..." Madi says and she starts to cry. "What did your dad to you?" I ask. She seems so broken... I swear, if she didn't  have anyone to take care of her, I'd adopt her for sure. "He... He always forgets I exist and when he doesn't forget, he beat me. He hurt me. Always... But I have my grandma to go to... And actually, it was my birthday... And my dad wanted me just to sleep over at my grandma... And further I have nobody..." Madi says. Okay, now I'm heartbroken... "And... Your grandma, that's..." I wanted to ask something about her grandma, but when I was looking for her, I saw her falling on the ground. Madi's grandma just fell down on the ground and doesn't seem to breathe. "Madi, stay here. Keep calm... I'm going to fix this..." I say. Madi does see her grandma laying on the floor now and she starts crying even more. Instead of sitting as I asked her to do, she runs to her grandma and starts to cry harder. I walk to my dad and ask him to make the other fans leave. "I'm really sorry guys, but I can't go further with this meet and greet now, but I promise my mom will give y'all some cards that will show you that you have the rights to get a new meet and great which will be next month, the 13th." I say to them. I hate it to disappoint my fans... But it's the best thing to do now...

 "Dad, please call an ambulance. Madi's grandma just fell down and it seems like she doesn't breathe anymore. I will take care of Madi, but please let an ambulance come!" I say. My dad just does exactly what I asked and I  go back to Madi, to find her crying next to her grandma. "She.. She is dead..." she says crying. Now I'm crying as well... "My dad called an ambulance... You'll stay with me... I'm not going to let you go back to your dad and I won't leave you alone either... I'm so sorry for you..." I say. I hug Madi tightly and we both cry... Nobody expected this to happen...

-------------------------------

DUN DUN DUNNNNN! Okay, what do you guys think?! I freaked out, I got happy, I cried, during writing this. I don't care or this is crappy. Because I planned a lot to let happen in here. And I swear this is going to get better. Expect the unexpected things. Okay I guess it isn't very unpredictable :P But please vote and comment. I will keep writing for the next chapters when possible (I almost have vacation) but maybe only post after 2 comments from two different people and  maybe 2 till 5 votes for this chapter. I hope you guys liked it. There is going to be a lot of drama, also some law shit and some paper things. And they aren't crumbled up (yet) :) Byyyeeee xxx

p.s. HAPPY EASTER