f o u r t e e n

》Ashton woah

I knocked on the peeling white door for what felt like the hundredth time when finally the knob turned revealing a furious looking Michael in his boxers. I entered the apartment (uninvited of course) and made way to the fridge. After scoping out the area and deciding that Michael was not only lacking in sympathy, but also in tasty foods, I grabbed an apple from the bowl on the counter. Michael joined me in the kitchen after I'd already taken a bite.

"You didn't need to knock a thousand times. You coulda woke Luke up." He said, his anger seemed to have evaporated in a quick second, but was replaced with a far out, spacey look that teenage girls get when they think of their crush.

"Did you and Twat have sex or something? You seem all dreamy and shit." I asked, taking another bite.

"Luke and I made love." His voice sounding airy.

I made a face I'm sure would've exposed at least four different chins. "Oh my God could you please not say that... that... saying. That's for old people."

"It's for people who love one another. Age doesn't matter." Michael argued, sitting directly in front of me, the counter propping up his elbow. I placed my hands on the counter, shaking my head, not believing what I just heard came out of his mouth.

"So you love Luke?"

"When did I say that?" Michael rushed, his cheeks already blooming in pink.

"Just then. You said that was for people who love each other. So you love Luke?"

"Don't- don't be ridiculous- I've only known him for four days- I don't love him- I can't love him- just tell me the real fucking reason you're here." Michael stuttered.

I laughed. "Whatever. Anyways, I want to know where that Calum is. I'm really excited to see his cute and fuckable face, and I happen to be having a fantastic hair day."

"Well it's Friday, so he should be in school. Probably." Michael muttered from his hand buried face.

"Why isn't Luke in school?"

Michael showed his face, a smirk written on it. "I'm teaching him plenty of things here."

"Something tells me you aren't talking about algebra, so I think that's my cue to go." I tried to contain the vomit as I sat my apple on the counter and exited the apartment, on the way to the high school.

--

Double update yaaaaaaaaaaas (suck it bitches we're back to late night updates)

Who's your favorite character and why?

idk but I really like Ashton in this

15 comments and 30 votes?

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie♡

p.s. I will be posting the dick names in the next chapter I cry bc some of you are real geniuses