n i n e t e e n

Make sure you read the author's note at the end bc very very very important

》Luke

"The beer and keg are in tubs out back." A man (I'm assuming Jack) said as he opened the door, greeting Ashton and Michael. Calum and I trailed behind them, me occasionally tugging on the back of Michael's shirt when he got too far ahead.

To be honest, this wasn't my idea of a fun night. My idea of a fun night is at home, watching movies and eating tubs of ice cream until I pass out (shamefully of course).

We reached the kitchen- somehow losing Calum and Ashton in the mess of sweaty and horny bodies. The bass of the music rattled my brain, shaking my frantic thoughts.

I leaned against the counter, Michael leaving my side momentarily (much to my protest). "I'll be back in a minute. Don't worry, you're fine baby." He kissed my cheek and joined the crowd of dancing people.

I just kind of stood there, looking awkward and probably a little shady. I just wanted Michael back here. I felt sort of... detached when he wasn't here. I'm already being clingy, but something just feels off when I'm not around him. I'll blame it on the fact that we've been together constantly.

"What's a pretty boy like you doing all alone at a party like this?" Brown eyes. Really dark brown eyes that reminded me of Calum's, that really reminded me of Calum's eyes, but they weren't. These eyes were cold. Hardened. Stone like and gave me a gut wrenching feeling that made me want to be sick.

"I'm straight." I lied, averting my eyes to the floor.

"Aw, baby, I saw you and the green haired guy," He whispered, his voice chilling and audible even under the loud music, "And I want you."

His tattooed hand out to touch my arm, but never made it there. I pushed him back (knowing that he towered over me and probably had biceps the size of my thigh). He stumbled slightly but didn't fall, his smile becoming menacing.

Brown Eyes staggered the few feet towards me and gripped my arms, the pain shooting through my significantly weaker arms. The smell of liquor burned the inside of my nose as he breathed in my face.

Where the hell is Michael?

He locked his fingers in my belt loops, pulling my hips closer. I put my hands on his chest in attempt to keep space, but he won.

You'd think someone would notice someone being forced to do something, but no. Obviously not the case.

"Let's go upstairs, yeah?" He asked, no, demanded. As if I had a choice.

"No you fucker, I have a boyfriend."

"You sure about that? Where is he now?"

"I-I don't know."

"That's what I thought." He said, dragging me through the house to a hallway.

"MICHAEL! MICHAEL!" I screamed, my voice falling victim to the blaring music of Fall Out Boy.

He opened a wooden door and flicked the switch, his grip as tight as ever on my wrist. He pushed me into the room, my back colliding with the bed. The tacky yellow walls in the room made it seem small and tight and it just made me want to scream for Michael, but every chance I had of that left when Brown Eyes shut the door.

"You're mine now, baby."

--

y'all thought Ash was gonna rape Calum but nO I'm a big fan of plot twists

this is my favorite story that I have ever written and I just want it to last forever omfg its my life

In other news I am leaving this Friday so I'm very upset but happy at the same time bc soccer

Just to clarify, I WILL have WiFi so I will reply to comments (maybe) but I won't be able to update bc I'll have 7 games in 3 days and be with my team 100% of the time so I'd prefer to have them not know about my secret gay stories yeah

THIS IS THE FINAL UPDATE UNTIL MONDAY AT LEAST

I LOVE YOU GUYS SO SO SO SO MUCH AND I WILL MISS YOU SO SO SO MUCH I WILL MISS MY KITTENS OMFG GOODBYE MY LOVES

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie

P.S. don't you looooove the new cover? thanks Ashley:---)