f i f t e e n

There were a shit load of dick names and let me just tell you guys how fucking creative you are I mean damn but anyway here are my top four:

-Calcum by sugarmikey

-Calumeter by _LiveLoveSkate_

-Hoodzilla by Enchanted_Grace_

-Calyum by StalkingTomlinson

and the winner was Calcum bc that is fucking genius so this chapter is dedicated to emilycliffordxx

》Calum

"Calum Hood to the office please, Calum Hood to the office ready to go home." The secretary's tinny voice rang through the school, breaking the frigid silence in my science class. I only hoped it was Luke coming to save the day with that older boyfriend of his.

I looked up to my middle aged teacher for confirmation I could go, and he gave me a stiff nod before turning back to the board. I closed my notebook and slid it in my backpack, threw the navy bag over my shoulder and left the classroom with the slam of a door.

My eyes stayed glued to the floor, though there was a little pep in my step for being taken out of school early. The office was close to the classroom, so I was there within a minute or two, expecting to see Luke's green haired friend, but no, I saw someone so much more beautiful.

He wore a Joy Division shirt and had a black bandana tied into his golden like curls, his eyes darting back and forth over the page as he signed a few words. I opened the glass door into the office and the boy with the pretty face snapped his head up, his eyes raking over my body and I felt my heart momentarily stop.

The greying woman that sat behind the desk cleared her throat after a few moments of awkward silence. "So, Calum, you have a..." She took the paper from the boy's hand and scanned the page, "Dentist appointment?"

I couldn't tear my eyes from him because Jesus he was beautiful. I probably looked like an eye raping fool, my mouth open slightly and my body tense. I just shrugged.

"And this is your brother?" I ran my hand through my hair and watched as the boy began to talk.

"Yeah. Different fathers." He gave the woman the most charming smile I'm sure ever existed, and he wrinkled skin flushed.

"Alright. Well, see ya Monday, Calum."

I nodded, waving goodbye to the secretary, my body going against every warning I've ever had about never going somewhere with a stranger.

I'm just going to pretend that the "don't talk to strangers" rule doesn't apply to guys like him.

Before I knew it I was at his side, his hand in the middle of my back guiding me out the door, the sunlight glaring directly in my eyes.

"I didn't expect that to be that easy." His voice rumbled.

I didn't speak. I only kept walking, my legs in sync with his.

"Do you have any plans tomorrow?" He asked.

"Depends. Why are you asking?"

"I want to take you to a party."

"I don't even know your name."

"You don't really need to. But if you must, it's Ashton."

"I'm C-"

"Calum," he finished, "Luke's told me about you."

"That's not creepy at all."

He giggled and I think my heart melted into a puddle of adorableness right there. "I'm not creepy."

"Sure. Some twenty something year old guy wants to take a sixteen year old boy to a party, probably in a attempt to get in said boy's pants. Totally not creepy."

He glanced at me,then focused his gaze on the sidewalk ahead.

"Hey, you could've stayed in the school. Obviously there is something you like."

It was my turn to laugh. It was silent again.

Who the hell is this Ashton guy to think that he can just take me from my school? I mean, I know I went with him and ignored ever wailing siren in my head that warned me to get the fuck out, but something wouldn't allow me to do that. I couldn't help it. This stranger already had me in the palm of his hand, and I didn't even know his last name.

"So how am I doing on that?" I don't think I could ever get tired of hearing his voice.

"On what?"

"The whole getting in your pants thing?"

"Creep."

--

I think this is the last update for a week or so *cries an ocean bc I fucking love writing this*

I'll miss you guys so so so so so so much oh my god and I won't be able to answer my PM's from Friday-Monday (as in the 25th Friday)

I WILL TRRRYYYYY to update again but I highly doubt I will so ily all and I'll miss my kittens

Vote/Comment/Share

-Katie